Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Should have walked it in." - Zac defends the Dalton Draw
To the people who think he is going to 'learn' from mistakes. He seems to just defend them and double-down:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
This guy sucks.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have lost 10-consecutive games versus AFC North opponents. Cincinnati hasn’t beaten the Browns since Nov. 26, 2017. The Bengals will see Cleveland again in Week 17 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Reply/Quote
What an absolute clown. We’re doomed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What an absolute clown. We’re doomed.

He said Andy checked into it. You could also argue he's covering for the QB by justifying him checking into it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He said Andy checked into it. You could also argue he's covering for the QB by justifying him checking into it. 

Zac said that was the right think to do several times. Then says We should have walked it in.

It's the play Zac wanted.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He said Andy checked into it. You could also argue he's covering for the QB by justifying him checking into it. 

Why?

You could argue this... but why?

This is the same guy who yanked him for Thinley.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac said that was the right think to do several times. Then says We should have walked it in.

False it was the run option per defensive look. Honestly I get why Dalton checked to it considering he had no one to throw it too because the lack of WRs forced Boyd on the far hash outside and he had a light box.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This is another shot at the o-line.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why?

You could argue this... but why?

This is the same guy who yanked him for Thinley.

Because I like to be fair? Andy was 2 of 8 for 19ish yards, 2 3rd down sacks, and 2 yard run, he checked into, on 4th down in the redzone. I don't care who the play caller is, when your QB can't execute, it is not going to be pretty. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:15 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is another shot at the o-line.

100% this.

If there are 5 men in the box, and there are 5 o-linemen, it indeed should be a complete walk in.  It also means that the wideouts were covered, and we know they can't get separation in the RZ.  I hated the outcome, but I do support the reasoning.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:38 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: 100% this.

If there are 5 men in the box, and there are 5 o-linemen, it indeed should be a complete walk in.  It also means that the wideouts were covered, and we know they can't get separation in the RZ.  I hated the outcome, but I do support the reasoning.

Not with our OL and Dalton should have known that. The OL has lost the one on one battles all year , several years actually.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:38 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: 100% this.

Reasoning is that our O-Line sucks monkey nuts.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:15 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is another shot at the o-line.

How the hell could it be a shot at our o-line? They blocked great today; especially in the run game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 09:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac said that was the right think to do several times. Then says We should have walked it in.

Yeah, Dalton correctly recognized what the Browns were doing and checked into the play Taylor wanted. It failed.

No one was walking that in.

Bad preparation by the coaches. They correctly saw something in the Browns do, but their play design to defeat it was just plain bad.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 10:15 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is another shot at the o-line.

I that was the not too thinly veiled point that I picked up on as well. O line didn’t get it blocked up. Whether that’s true or not I have no idea
Reply/Quote
Zac getting ready for when he has a healthy Cam Newton back there in 2020! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How the hell could it be a shot at our o-line? They blocked great today; especially in the run game. 

Yeah . . . except on that play. Which is what this thread is about. Just an FYI.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 12:21 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yeah . . . except on that play. Which is what this thread is about. Just an FYI.

Exactly. It was a stupid play. With that said i'm glad it didn't work because i don't want them to win this season. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:25 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I that was the not too thinly veiled point that I picked up on as well. O line didn’t get it blocked up.  Whether that’s true or not I have no idea

The problem is 1st and goal from the 2...they passed and got sacked.

You power that in with Mixon who is having a near career day.
Reply/Quote