Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidebar on Today's Games
(01-08-2017, 07:08 PM)Earendil Wrote: That would be awesome. I always relish watching rapists take a beating.

Yeah, hope the Chiefs just beat the shit out of him.

(01-08-2017, 11:13 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: $$$

Lots and lots of dirty $$$.

Also preferential treatment. You can't tell me these NFL refs didn't have favorite teams growing up. Odds are they grew up Steeler/Cowboy/Packer fans, so these teams automatically will receive better calls if the game is close towards the end (be it intentionally or subconsciously). 

The Seahawks seem to have reached the level of media darling and money maker since Wilson/Carroll arrived. We can reach that status too... Just need to shed that image of "cheap shotting thugs" who "can't stop getting arrested"... Sadly that image and culture won't change until Marvin is gone.

I guess that makes sense. No integrity. I love my Bengals but if i was a professional referee i would still try to call
games fair if it was my job. But i guess that is the difference between those fans and me. I don't like winning if i
have to cheat to win.

(01-09-2017, 12:46 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Marvin is a bigger problem than Mike right now. Mike hardly does anything anymore. This is Marvin's team. His players have no accountability. He schemes not to lose and often loses (especially when it counts). He essentially admitted he doesn't make halftime adjustments. He let Paul Alexander to roll Ogbeuhi out there when it clearly wasn't working. He back stabbed Paul Guenther who wanted to make changes over the BYE week (shocking, no? A coordinator wants to try and better his struggling defense? Not on Marv's watch  Whatever ).  He has an overall losers mentality that has been evident for years and is toxic to the entire team. 

The worst thing Mike is guilty of recently is not giving Marv his walking papers. Granted, that's a huge f***up on his part but as a whole, Marvin is now worse for the team.

That was pathetic when Marv stabbed Paulie G in the back at the bye week.

Made me lose the last tiny bit of respect for the guy. Cannot wait till Paulie or another guy takes over.

Anyone will be an upgrade that knows what in game adjustments are...
Reply/Quote