Poll: Joe will do worse than the worst rated QB in the NFL
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sig Bet
Taking on all comers. When Joe becomes our starter next year I betting he won't do worse than the worst rated starter in the NFL.

Put your money where your mouth is.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 08:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Taking on all comers. When Joe becomes our starter next year I betting he won't do worse than the worst rated starter in the NFL.

Hmm. Hmm

You're willing to bet that he will be the worst starter in the NFL, or better????

There is no alternative position there.  Both sides win.
Reply/Quote
I'll take the bet if he is playing with the same O-line and receivers we had this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 08:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Taking on all comers. When Joe becomes our starter next year I betting he won't do worse than the worst rated starter in the NFL.

I'm assuming you mean he'll do better next year than Andy did this year? If so, then do better in what - wins, rating?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 08:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll take the bet if he is playing with the same O-line and receivers we had this year.

You don't get to modify the bet. Do you want to take it or not? 

If yes, step up; if not shut up. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm assuming you mean he'll do better next year than Andy did this year? If so, then do better in what - wins, rating?

Just going by where he'll rank versus the rest of the starters in the NFL.

I got no worse than the worst. 

Reply/Quote
Have to at least make it a slight chance they can win. Better record than 2019 but with a higher passer rating than Daltons career of 87.5.

I still wouldn't take that bet lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just going by where he'll rank versus the rest of the starters in the NFL.

I got no worse than the worst. 

Wait, so the bet is that he won't be worse than the worst in 2020? I would say that's a pretty safe bet, since he can't be worse than the worst. He's either gotta be the worst or not the worst. LOL
Reply/Quote
crickets
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Wait, so the bet is that he won't be worse than the worst in 2020? I would say that's a pretty safe bet, since he can't be worse than the worst. LOL

That's what I was saying...
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Have to at least make it a slight chance they can win. Better record than 2019 but with a higher passer rating than Daltons career of 87.5.

I still wouldn't take that bet lol.

Nah, I've got to go with what I've seen argued in another thread for over 5 pages. 

Just trying to put an end to the debate and let folks own their convictions. I'm willing to own mine. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Wait, so the bet is that he won't be worse than the worst in 2020? I would say that's a pretty safe bet, since he can't be worse than the worst. He's either gotta be the worst or not the worst. LOL

You haven't read some other threads in this forum have you?

Reply/Quote

Seems like a lot of work for someone who may not come here? 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You haven't read some other threads in this forum have you?

The only way this bet makes since is if you're saying 2020 Burrow won't be worse than 2019 Dalton, right?

If you're saying 2020 Burrow will not be worse than the worst QB in 2020, then...  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The only way this bet makes since is if you're saying 2020 Burrow won't be worse than 2019 Dalton, right?

If you're saying 2020 Burrow will not be worse than the worst QB in 2020, then...  Nervous

Then it makes sense. 2019 Dalton finished 32nd out of 32. I saying Joe wont do worse than that in 2020

I've even created a poll where responses are public so we can keep track of who's in on the sig bet. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then it makes sense. 2019 Dalton finished 32nd out of 32. I saying Joe wont do worse than that in 2020

If that's the bet, then yeah. So what are the conditions - just overall rank/rating?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 08:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll take the bet if he is playing with the same O-line and receivers we had this year.

Just say you won't take the bet because there is no way they will have the same line.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If that's the bet, then yeah. So what are the conditions - just overall rank/rating?

Let's go rank. He won't do worse than the worst. 

I've got one that has stepped up to the plate. Anyone else? 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's go rank. He won't do worse than the worst. 

I've got one that has stepped up to the plate. Anyone else? 

Might as well give up.  We all know there is no chance in hell he will be good enough to finish worst. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Let me be the second one to vote NO, Joe Burrow can't possibly do worse than the worst starting QB in the league.

(and for all of you young guys with hot moms? Don't go betting your mama's panties, as you'll jinx us and you'll lose every time)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote