Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign browner.
With our lack of depth at cb this is a no Brainer to me.
Reply/Quote
Sorry here is link to him being cut.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692247/article/seahawks-cut-defensive-back-brandon-browner
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 08:29 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Sorry here is link to him being cut.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692247/article/seahawks-cut-defensive-back-brandon-browner

Look man, why would we want to spend money on the worst coverage rated CB from last season?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Browner is easily the worst 'name' CB in the league and it isn't even close. He's slow, a penalty machine, and btw can't cover. He's done in the NFL
Reply/Quote
Lol @ this thread
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd just as soon sign Ross Browner...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is a horrible idea. He is 32 years old and is way past his prime. He is a horrific defender unless you count pass interference calls as a positive because then he would be the top rated cb on the market. This is definitely a pass from me because actually I hate to say this but I would rather have Chykie Brown stay on the team than trying to sign this guy because he is not good anymore.
Reply/Quote
Someone needs attention.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 09:32 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Browner is easily the worst 'name' CB in the league and it isn't even close. He's slow, a penalty machine, and btw can't cover. He's done in the NFL

Slow? Where did you come up with that?? Not a very good defender, but to say he is slow is just absurd

I knew this thread was coming. No... Just no.
Reply/Quote
Pass

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Talk about a system player. He was only good because of the system in which he played and the player that played across the defense from him.

He was a flop early in his career (a lot of people don't realize he's been out of college since 2005) and had to go to the CFL. He came back and had 2 good years in the same system that Richard Sherman dominated in and then went on to bust in New England, New Orleans and then even Seattle.

If Seattle doesn't even want him, nobody will. He is not going to find a team this year, unless someone like the Browns sign him on name recognition alone.
Reply/Quote
Browner isn't that good. We wouldn't be any better then keeping Chykie.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Other places to invest money I think
Reply/Quote
He was made by being allowed to get away with grabbing in Seattle....like Sherman does. He goes back and he isn't even good enough in the old system? That means that guy is done.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Gohards Wrote: Slow? Where did you come up with that?? Not a very good defender, but to say he is slow is just absurd

I knew this thread was coming. No... Just no.

The dude has the movement ability of a wet carrot
Reply/Quote
No thanks. The only good thing he can do is get penalized.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 04:55 PM)eoxyod Wrote: The dude has the movement ability of a wet carrot

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNngiMwhvG8

Heres a clip of him running down AP from the total other side of the field.

Let me guess, AP is slow too?? 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 08:28 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: With our lack of depth at cb this is a no Brainer to me.

No
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 11:05 PM)Gohards Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNngiMwhvG8

Heres a clip of him running down AP from the total other side of the field.

Let me guess, AP is slow too?? 

He got the right angle
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 01:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Pass

That's what everyone does successfully against Browner!!!!

Ninja
Reply/Quote