Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign the petition
(11-13-2019, 11:04 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: why is it asking for money?

Called a scam
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 07:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no its some weird gimmicky side by side box.....  It must be old as dirt cause I worked at mcDs 18 years ago and never heard of it.

I guess so. I always forget we have a bunch of old geezers on this site.

Btw, I worked McD's (Florence mall) around that time as well. 1999-2000. My first job. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 08:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I guess so. I always forget we have a bunch of old geezers on this site.

Rant

Reply/Quote
what is the definition of old geezer? I have reached old, but not geezer yet, I think.
Reply/Quote
I have a plan. How about a petition to name ME as the new HC for a mere $10,000,000 per season and I'll split it with everyone who signs once I'm hired. I could happily split 10 million bucks with 1000 bengals fans.. That's $10,000 a year for nothing.. I don't guarantee a single win and in fact they'll probably lose every game, but you'll all be $10,000 a year to the good. It's a win/win for everyone who signs unless you actually care about this teams win/loss record anymore. For everyone who has stopped caring I'm your man!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote