Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Silver Lining in years of Bungals futility....
(11-08-2015, 08:49 PM)wasehs Wrote: Wasn't saying anything in a derogatory manner. I'm as huge a fan as the next person here. Was simply saying maybe the years of choking, missed field goals, poor time management, bad timing with injuries, playoff losses, Antonio Bryant signings etc etc... basically just saying I think our past failures have manifested to a point where this team knows it cant get ahead of themselves more so than a lot of others in this situation.

I understand and believe there's some merit to what you're saying. Starting off with the "B" word may not have been the best choice of words round here though.

Many believe you're just trolling without even reading what you have to say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 06:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually there is nothing wrong with cousins interbreeding as long as both are of superior genetic stock.  That is how they come up with the best racehorses and attorneys.  

Is this your way of letting us know that you're inbred? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Is this your way of letting us know that you're inbred? 

He did say, "best," attorneys...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:00 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He did say, "best," attorneys...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I meant "best racehorses" and attorneys.
Reply/Quote
Get outta here with that Bungels bs .
Reply/Quote
I get his logic and I hate having to defend cincy for it. We seriously can't go one and done again. Me personally won't be satisfied unless we make it to and win the super bowl. If we lose in first round or first game after the bye I'd love to see Marvin go and Hue take over bc no coach should get KO'D 5 years in a row and still be with that team
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I meant "best racehorses" and attorneys.

Ninja
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I've said it before, and I will say it again now. What happened in the 90's and early 2000's does not matter at all to the current players. The guys were literally kids in grade school at that time.
Reply/Quote