Yes, but I will never admit it
0%
0 0%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Simple Poll. Is Joe Biden corrupt?
https://apnews.com/article/gun-ban-drugs-federal-appeals-hunter-biden-f26f8b7488615785602003932efd881a

Too bad that Hunter Biden's gun charge is going to be dropped b/c a very right-wing appellate court in Louisana reversed a conviction of a Mississippi man. The  Fith Circut (TX, LA, MS) just overturned a federal law that made it illegal for drug addicts to possess firearms.  I guess its back to the simple misdemeanor charge of a tax reporting violation.

Now,  even you LUVINIT2, and everyone else has to admit this ruling has some very serious irony. Tongue
Reply/Quote
This thread is an interesting yet expected read given the similarities between it and the Russian collusion story.

The replies are predicable and as expected, and shows the real lack of self awareness by those firmly entrenched in partisan politics.

On a larger level, it also extends to the major news networks as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 07:57 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: https://apnews.com/article/gun-ban-drugs-federal-appeals-hunter-biden-f26f8b7488615785602003932efd881a

Too bad that Hunter Biden's gun charge is going to be dropped b/c a very right-wing appellate court in Louisana reversed a conviction of a Mississippi man. The  Fith Circut (TX, LA, MS) just overturned a federal law that made it illegal for drug addicts to possess firearms.  I guess its back to the simple misdemeanor charge of a tax reporting violation.

Now,  even you LUVINIT2, and everyone else has to admit this ruling has some very serious irony. Tongue

The cases are not apples to apples. The one thrown out was weed, Hunter is cocaine so huge difference. but, it would not surprise me if the DOJ tried to use it to give HB another sweetheart deal. It is obvious the justice department is corrupt and an arm of the DNC.

Will the DOJ charge Hunter as a foreign agent? Will the DOJ charge charge Joe Biden with bribery? I guess no because their last name is not Trump.

Will their soon be an impeachment inquiry? Yes
Will the Biden family and others be required to testify before the oversight committee? Yes

Is this investigation being done by Congress close to be done? No, not even close.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 10:39 AM)pally Wrote: There is far more evidence of Trump's corruption than there is of Bidens yet many conservatives refuse to accept any of the evidence that has resulted in 78 (and counting) indictments in federal and state courts by grand juries of ordinary Americans.

Hunter is a 53-year-old man who is long past the age where his parents are responsible for his actions.  When you show or Jim Jordan shows ANYTHING other than speculation that JOE is corrupt, we can talk.  

What if Joe has no offshore accounts?  You again are only speculating.  We know that Trump had them including an account in China of all places but somehow that doesn't seem to concern you. 

Evidence is more than hopes and prayers.  And despite what the #1 liars on cable tv keep telling you, there is NO actual evidence of corruption on Joe Biden's behalf.  Accusations and allegations are not evidence. Hunter is sleazy for sure but all the paper trails end with him and frankly, he probably put most of that money up his nose.  Put Hunter in jail...NO ONE CARES about him. 

If anyone had any actual evidence against Joe do you really think they would be spending so much time on Hunter?

I have said it many times, if Trump is convicted of a crime, he should be punished. The Democratic Biden DOJ took the steps to do thorough investigations of Trump. Yet, they did just the opposite with the Biden family and Joe Biden. 

Joe Biden did not have to receive a check from foreign countries to be guilty of bribery. He is guilty if members of his family used his position in government to be paid money from foreign governments. Joe became guilty when he attended dinners and got on phone calls with the foreign business partners who paid Hunter Biden and other member of the Biden family.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 07:14 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL, so what's going to happen to that "damning photograph" if it is offered as evidence in some court trying Joe with corruption?

It is consistent with his assignment to leverage Shokin's firing on behalf of Europe and the U.S. 

Wait! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, his SON is there too, and he works for Burisma--BIDEN MUST HAVE KNOWN.

Defense counsel steps forward: "um, Ladies and Gentlemen, no one is claiming that JB didn't know his son worked for Burisma. What the defense claims is that JB didn't know anything about his business dealings. That is not inconsistent with knowing whom he works for, his salary, what position he had or whom he had dinner with. The picture does NOT establish that JB was in on Hunter's deals because Hunter rode with him on an airplane.  That look like a smoking gun to you?"

Jurors mumble and shake their heads; after three weeks of "bombshell" Fox evidence, they are tired of all smoke and no fire. 

"But this photo was taken on Air Force Two!" shouts the prosecutor. "Why is JB's son traveling with his father?? JB is COMPROMISED!" 

And jury is rolling its eyes even before she gets to the part where Amos Hochsteink in a secret DC cafe meeting with Biden, discusses how Burisma and Hunter's job there might invite Russian disinformation, and what the U.S. might do about it. Juror asks for clarification--"Wasn't that part of the VP's job?" 

"They were talking about Burisma," the flustered prosecutor responds, "BURISMA!! It's right there before your eyes--proof Biden was talking about Burisma!!" 

You appear to be smart. The photo serves multiple purposes. It shows opportunity to commit a crime. But more importantly, look close at the photo and I see 3 potential witnesses the F.B.I. or the committee can call to testify under oath. Maybe they did not hear anything, but then again maybe hey did.

No, to your bolded. No VP in the history of the US ever demanded a foreign prosecutor be fired or the country loses 1 billion in aide. A prosector Devin Archer says was on the verge of bankrupting Burisma. Archer testified HB called his dad and asked his dad to intervene. This call and action was demanded by Burisma because they owned Hunter Biden.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 09:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You appear to be smart. The photo serves multiple purposes. It shows opportunity to commit a crime. But more importantly, look close at the photo and I see 3 potential witnesses the F.B.I. or the committee can call to testify under oath. Maybe they did not hear anything, but then again maybe hey did.

No, to your bolded. No VP in the history of the US ever demanded a foreign prosecutor be fired or the country loses 1 billion in aide. A prosector Devin Archer says was on the verge of bankrupting Burisma. Archer testified HB called his dad and asked his dad to intervene. This call and action was demanded by Burisma because they owned Hunter Biden.

Damn.  I have photos of me in front of a bank!  I'm doomed! Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Eric Schwerin's role in Hunter Biden's Chinese business deals could be missing key in GOP investigations. My guess he is on the witness list and committee is waiting to have him testify until they make sure they gave found all the money paid to the Biden family.

As I have said, long way to go with the investigation by Congress. I see Democratic politicians are now admitting the Biden family made a lot of money from foreign corrupt countries. They have no defense that Hunter Biden used the Biden name to rake in tens of millions of dollars for himself and the Biden family. Their argument is no checks were written to Joe Biden.

If Trump was charged for what he was thinking on Jan. 6th, Joe should easily be investigated by the F.B.I. and D.O.J. for bribery. It is illegal for a family member to paid (influence peddling) from foreign countries or our country.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 09:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You appear to be smart. The photo serves multiple purposes. It shows opportunity to commit a crime. But more importantly, look close at the photo and I see 3 potential witnesses the F.B.I. or the committee can call to testify under oath. Maybe they did not hear anything, but then again maybe hey did.

Doesn't matter whom Burisma called or if no VP were ever before tasked to lean on a foreign country to fire corrupt prosecutor.  And it doesn't matter what Archer said either if the consensus in 2014-15 among the US, EU and IMF was that Shokin was corrupt and needed to be fired. 

US, EU, IMF estimations of Shokin's corruption trump Archer's testimony; but you think otherwise if Hannity tells you  "No VP in the history of the US blah blah . . . " These are Hannity talking points aimed to dramatize a very ordinary action approved by an international consensus and  NOT initiated by Biden, and NOT hidden. 

Did Biden have the power to with hold aid from the US and EU?? NO HE DID NOT, as I have explained before. But that doesn't matter if you have picture of Hunter on his Dad's plane or no VP in history was ORDERED to carry a billion dollar message to Ukraine in conjunction with allies and international institutions. But noooooooo . . . ."Archer testified" so I'M the one ignoring evidence. 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:57 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This thread is an interesting yet expected read given the similarities between it and the Russian collusion story.

The replies are predicable and as expected, and shows the real lack of self awareness by those firmly entrenched in partisan politics.

On a larger level, it also extends to the major news networks as well.

You're 100% correct and none of them are cognizant of it.  It really is fascinating in a morbid way.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 12:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're 100% correct and none of them are cognizant of it.  It really is fascinating in a morbid way.

I call it tiring.

I don't know how people can expend so much energy to stay radicalized.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Eric Schwerin's role in Hunter Biden's Chinese business deals could be missing key in GOP investigations. My guess he is on the witness list and committee is waiting to have him testify until they make sure they gave found all the money paid to the Biden family.

As I have said, long way to go with the investigation by Congress. I see Democratic politicians are now admitting the Biden family made a lot of money from foreign corrupt countries. They have no defense that Hunter Biden used the Biden name to rake in tens of millions of dollars for himself and the Biden family. Their argument is no checks were written to Joe Biden.

If Trump was charged for what he was thinking on Jan. 6th, Joe should easily be investigated by the F.B.I. and D.O.J. for bribery. It is illegal for a family member to paid (influence peddling) from foreign countries or our country.
It isn't illegal to receive money from foreign sources even for family members of the President. Hunter broke the law when he failed to disclose that income on his taxes.
If Joe received money from foreign sources it becomes illegal if he failed to disclose the income or if he promised some action in his capacity of a government official in return for that money. And thus far, despite all their talk, Republicans publically admit they have no definitive proof of any crime on Joe's part

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 12:25 PM)Stewy Wrote: I call it tiring.

I don't know how people can expend so much energy to stay radicalized.

I agree. The amount of mental gymnastics of people defending their guy is only rivaled by the amount of mental gymnastics that the others are doing when it's time to defend their guy

Tiring indeed. 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 12:25 PM)Stewy Wrote: I call it tiring.

Oh, it most certainly is.  If I went into detail about what's going on at my work because of this type of thinking you'd literally accuse me of making it all up.  It's that insane.

Quote:I don't know how people can expend so much energy to stay radicalized.

They feed off each other.  Every like they get, every positive reply, every rep they receive is like oxygen for them.  You see it very clearly on the fringes of both sides of this board.  They never, ever criticize each other, even when their compatriot is flat out wrong.  But they will tear into the other side for the slightest nit picky error.

Introspection and empathy are a dying art form, even in people old enough to know better.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 01:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Introspection and empathy are a dying art form, even in people old enough to know better.

Not going to lie, at one point I was once incapable of introspection and would've been knee deep in this thread. 

But I've lived long enough and seen enough election cycles to notice that whatever one side accuses the other of doing, if you just wait 4 or 8 years, the roles will reverse. 

If you're honest with yourself, you will eventually realize that you've been duped and bought into a bunch of propaganda. Once you do that, everything changes. 
Reply/Quote
It’s clear that Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President. He's a rat. I'd rather burn my money than vote dem.
Reply/Quote
Depends on the context. I'd be comfortable saying he is less corrupt than both Clintons, both Bushs, and Reagan (edit: and obviously less corrupt than trump). The fact that he has been in the federal government so long almost guarantees he's been a part of some unsavory horse trading though on top of whichever lobbyists he likely capitulated to while in the legislature.
Reply/Quote
It is easy to argue, if Joe Biden was not corrupt, the F.B.I. and D.O.J. would not be doing gymnastics to keep congress from getting the truth. The Democrats and justice department don't want the truth. I would suggest Garland and Weiss and Wray are on the payroll of the DNC.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 12:29 PM)pally Wrote: It isn't illegal to receive money from foreign sources even for family members of the President.   Hunter broke the law when he failed to disclose that income on his taxes.
If Joe received money from foreign sources it becomes illegal if he failed to disclose the income or if he promised some action in his capacity of a government official in return for that money.  And thus far, despite all their talk, Republicans publically admit they have no definitive proof of any crime on Joe's part

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You keep saying no proof. Biden joined over 20 calls with HB business associates. Joe had long dinners with HB business associates and Archer testified he talked business.

HB is now over 20 million dollars from criminals, most of them are in jail for guess what......bribery. There is 1023 from 2019 where a paid reliable F.B.I. informant gave a sworn statement to the F.B.I. (6 agents) saying Burisma paid HB 5 million and Joe Biden 5 million to fire the prosecutor. This has been confirmed by Devon Archer. There is a ton more evidence, but you refuse to accept the fact Joe Biden's family got rich by getting money from a bunch of corrupt criminals including from an individual associated with communist China.

Please provide the general statement Republicans admit they have no definitive proof of crime on Joe's part. But, even if what you say is true, you are very wrong about family influence peddling, it is very much against the law and Biden is on tape bragging about getting a prosector fired in Ukraine, Biden joined over 20 business calls to close the deal and support the Joe Biden brand. As I mentioned also joined business dinner with known criminals and shortly after, money flowed to Hunter Biden.

Why would anyone give a crack head 20 million dollars? Come on man, it is simple, HB was the bag man and Joe Biden was the brand being bought by other countries.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if this poll is putting to test the "this subforum is mostly liberal" theory?

Or maybe "liberals" are just more open minded about their own?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 03:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You keep saying no proof. Biden joined over 20 calls with HB business associates. Joe had long dinners with HB business associates and Archer testified he talked business.

HB is now over 20 million dollars from criminals, most of them are in jail for guess what......bribery. There is 1023 from 2019 where a paid reliable F.B.I. informant gave a sworn statement to the F.B.I. (6 agents) saying Burisma paid HB 5 million and Joe Biden 5 million to fire the prosecutor. This has been confirmed by Devon Archer. There is a ton more evidence, but you refuse to accept the fact Joe Biden's family got rich by getting money from a bunch of corrupt criminals including from an individual associated with communist China.

Please provide the general statement Republicans admit they have no definitive proof of crime on Joe's part. But, even if what you say is true, you are very wrong about family influence peddling, it is very much against the law and Biden is on tape bragging about getting a prosector fired in Ukraine, Biden joined over 20 business calls to close the deal and support the Joe Biden brand. As I mentioned also joined business dinner with known criminals and shortly after, money flowed to Hunter Biden.

Why would anyone give a crack head 20 million dollars? Come on man, it is simple, HB was the bag man and Joe Biden was the brand being bought by other countries.

[Image: F3RezXCagAAV9xR?format=webp&name=small]
Reply/Quote