Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Since I won't be posing in the GameDay thread this week
(11-07-2021, 11:29 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Changes week to week    Hilarious

Well find your lucky pair man!  That's critical apparel.  
[Image: deniro-robert.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 11:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The one and only thing i've ever expected was to not see "game over" "season over" "worst ever" "fraud", etc etc, in the first quarter of a game where the Bengals have been playing well leading up to the game. Basically, that multiplied and re-posted 5+ times in a 15-30 minute span. 

Go ahead, have some negativity. Don't like a play? Say it. Just don't jump off the cliff then rapidly post as much as you can while falling. 

Pretty easy concept, if you ask me. 

You on something?
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Did someone die on the GAMEDAY thread? What I miss?

A lot of hope died. 
Reply/Quote
To be fair this team has been creating disappointments ever since I started smoking in high-school, around the same time PB kicked off and MB took over. Now this team is trying to win and I'm trying to quit smoking. Coincidence? I think not.. They should change the team name to the Manic Bengals..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You on something?
Hilarious

The proper answer to this question would be "your mom" but the accurate answer would be "highly illegal mind-altering substances". 

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The proper answer to this question would be "your mom" but the accurate answer would be "highly illegal mind-altering substances". 

Ninja

If someone were on "my mom" they'd be just laying under about 6 feet of dirt for no good reason and be considered by most to have a problem with necromania.. She's been dead since 1994..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: If someone were on "my mom" they'd be just laying under about 6 feet of dirt for no good reason and be considered by most to have a problem with necromania.. She's been dead since 1994..

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The proper answer to this question would be "your mom" but the accurate answer would be "highly illegal mind-altering substances". 

Ninja

Oh yeah?  Well, I may or may not be in the same boat pal.
Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:13 PM)Destro Wrote: A lot of hope died. 

Well it shouldn't have if people had the simple recognition that it was the 3rd straight road game, and that almost always means a loss.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 11:52 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Tell her to tape it up and get back to work...you got football to watch.  Shit is important

I’m working 6 days a week that entire time too.
Reply/Quote
Posing or posting in the GD Thread? Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The bet was I wouldn't post in the GameDay thread. This isn't the GameDay thread so stick that into your pipe and blow bubbles.

Man only one dude took the bet and he got banned

Imo the bet is void. You can’t have a bet when one party backs out
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

Just clarifying for those who want to brag about their triumphs with my mom..  Quite a few have tried in the past.. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh yeah?  Well, I may or may not be in the same boat pal.
Ninja Ninja Ninja

How does your mom feel about that?  Nervous

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How does your mom feel about that?  Nervous

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

Bro.  If you could see my mom, you'd all stop with yo' momma jokes...forever.  Don't get me wrong, I love the woman.  But the thought of anybody, including most specifically my stepdad, having sex with her is pretty well revolting.  
Sick
Reply/Quote