Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since we LOVE discussing skin color....
Tattoos don't bother me, but I do think they need to be kept off the face/neck/hands. If you wear a suit (or equivalent women's dress clothes) and they are hidden, you're good to go as far as I am concerned.

Granted, even if they have tattoos on their face/neck/hands, I really don't care. I just think it looks a little trashy/prison/gang. (Looking at you, Yadier Molina.)

Overall I really just take a do-as-you-please mentality towards a lot of that stuff, simply because it doesn't directly effect me either way, so why should I care? Went with a friend when I was like 18 to go get his nose pierced. One of those things that go through the inside middle and stick out both nostrils. Thought it looked stupid, but whatever, his nose, not mine.

(As for attractiveness for women, though... either no tattoos, or a lot of tattoos is my view on that.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-04-2016, 02:03 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No, but I would love to hear the story of how you did.

Popcorn
A friend of mine at work has them.
If he takes them out, you can smell them across the room.
We'd watch him clean everything with alcohol and they'd stink the same, 2 hours later.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: A friend of mine at work has them.
We'd watch him clean everything with alcohol and they'd stink the same, 2 hours later.

You say he's just a friend. Tsk, c'mon, I'm not even goin' for it. 
(10-04-2016, 04:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You say he's just a friend. Tsk, c'mon, I'm not even goin' for it. 

...a professional friend.  with business in mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: A friend of mine at work has them.

Sick Sick Sick
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-04-2016, 04:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You say he's just a friend. Tsk, c'mon, I'm not even goin' for it. 

[Image: tumblr_n05f6rqr4d1rqh2k2o1_400.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
I did try to finger his earhole and lock a master-lock through it.

Call it what you will.

There is nothing wrong with tattoos, not a damn thing. It's the person under those tattoos that matters.

I will say though, a guy with a horror face tattoo would not be hired by me if I was hiring for a position at a place like Chuck-E-Cheese no matter how nice the guy is.

There was this one time when I worked for a convenience store and was tasked with hiring a new clerk. This woman comes in for an interview wearing a white short sleeved shirt over a red long sleeve shirt and it was a warm day. I interviewed her, found her over qualified for the position and showed her around the store. After the interview, I hired her and asked to see her sleeves. She looked at me funny, kind of scared and slowly pulled her sleeves of her shirt up to show really nice art work on her arms. I told her those sleeves were great and not to worry because I already hired her.

It was the best hire that store ever had. She turned out great and was soon managing her own store and five years after I hired her, she became a "Supervisor" over the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana region. I knew she was over qualified but she was a great worker and now makes six figures in the company.

I really should have stay with that company since I soon became a manager of a store with gas pumps. If you don't know, that's where the money is and was making $60k a year there but the hours were crazy long and I had no time with my family.
(10-04-2016, 06:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I did try to finger his earhole and lock a master-lock through it.

Call it what you will.

[Image: 7e1005c87f62b3c082b8923ef29058b1.jpg]
(10-04-2016, 09:01 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: After the interview, I hired her and asked to see her sleeves. She looked at me funny, kind of scared and slowly pulled her sleeves of her shirt up to show really nice art work on her arms. I told her those sleeves were great and not to worry because I already hired her.

I had a similar experience, but I could tell the girl I interviewed was trying to hide her breasts. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-05-2016, 12:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: 7e1005c87f62b3c082b8923ef29058b1.jpg]
That's kind of hot.
Do you have a pic where you're wearing it ?
Ninja