Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius Interviews
(07-21-2022, 10:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I dont get this. Didnt he impress last year? 

I think he had the lowest passer rating allowed in man coverage last season.

A lot of posters get locked on to something and can't seem to change. Apple sucked for a few years, so even though he played very well for us last year, he still sucks. Tretter has no knees left, but we need to sign him. Etc., etc....
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 08:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I started listening at the end of jamarr’s segment but caught the rest.  Wilson continues to impress me.  

I think volson ends up winning the job unless someone else is brought in.  The game doesn’t seem to big for him and he doesn’t seem intimidated.  He just needs the reps.  He seems to get the concept of controlling the controllables.  I’m not a carman hater but I don’t get the sense he has the same outlook.

Hubbard was the last player interviewed I think.  Got the sense the players are fully bought into anarumo and the years together they know what yo expect from each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing Zac said when interviewed when asked: I think some who practiced well did perform as well as they'd hoped. 

I'll say JC is still the starting LG come opening day, but it's not as much of a slamdunk as the coaches hoped it would be. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote