Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds....
His first name is some of the best advice you'll ever hear.  
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:51 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Skip is doing it to make fun of Shannon. He’s been pro-Burrow forever and is mocking the idea that the Rams are just going to spank them.

Yep.

Shannon: "You ain't gotta do hyperbole". When Skip was saying all the rams players are #1 or top 5 in everything. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I am not one of those guys who thinks "ESPN SUCKS!"

And I am not one of those guys who hates most of the guys who announce NFL games.

But I seriously can not watch "First Take" or skips show (whatever it is). When I am alone I often have ESPN on as background noise when I am doing other stuff. But even then I have to shut it off or change channels when the "screaming heads" take over for the "talking heads".
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:38 PM)Tony Wrote: It's motivation my dude.... 

As the players don't read this froum (hopefully) and hopefully won't need something from that dumbass to motivate them, then yes, posting on it and clicking on it makes people cattle.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:32 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/_jhSgG1fRvw

I hope the team sees this.. Also, **** skip Bayless.  He was just on our bandwagon against the chiefs, now he says this BS? Scumbag...

He was only trying to get Shannon to give him more points if he took the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Breaking news!!
Idiot says stupid things!
Film at 11.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
That guy still has an audience?!?!?

Who the hell wastes their time like that?

Even bored hookers waiting for their client to finish find more interesting shit to watch than that guy!
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 10:06 PM)Stewy Wrote: As the players don't read this froum (hopefully) and hopefully won't need something from that dumbass to motivate them, then yes, posting on it and clicking on it makes people cattle.

They don't have to read the forum. It was on national TV lol.... I'm sure the hear about this kinda stuff .  Probably use to it at this point...
Reply/Quote
National sports media will teach you nothing that you haven't already heard or seen. ESPN is the first and the worst with the faked arguments and Skip and Shannon just continued it onto a different network.

This is the new media. "Show sporting events? Why? Unless it's one of the bigger match ups of the biggest leagues in pro or college, four times as many people watch idiots argue about dumb shit". They'll makes stances for things they don't agree with and get paid quite handsomely for taking the flack for having ridiculous takes.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Our defense is going to have to play lights out and carry us like they have most of the post season. I don’t see us scoring 25 points. Burrow needs to not turn the ball over. If we somehow are able to air it out and beat the rams I’ll be very happy. That pass rush is ridiculous though.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Skip is a troll and just likes to stir the pot.

He says things to get clicks and twitter replies.

It is working as usual.

Yep. Kinda reminds of all those Facebook posts that say something like "I bet you can't think of a word that rhymes with best...I'll wait." Millions of people can't resist the bait.

For Skip, it's just a matter of looking at the latest sports headlines, and coming up with hot take ideas that will piss people off or get them to tune in and see what the heck he's talking about.

Again, people just can't resist the bait. Talking about the Bengals in a rational manner isn't going to do much. To outright call the frauds? Now THAT will get everyone's attention. Especially fans of teams that hate the Bengals right now. But also anyone else who loves drama.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:07 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Our defense is going to have to play lights out and carry us like they have most of the post season. I don’t see us scoring 25 points. Burrow needs to not turn the ball over. If we somehow are able to air it out and beat the rams I’ll be very happy. That pass rush is ridiculous though.

They only have 5 sacks in 3 playoff games.

We've only allowed 3 sacks in our non-Titans playoff games.

Trying to be positive here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:32 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/_jhSgG1fRvw

I hope the team sees this.. Also, **** skip Bayless.  He was just on our bandwagon against the chiefs, now he says this BS? Scumbag...

Ummmm, he's totally goading Shannon. He's trying to get him to give him more points to pick the Bengals.  It's all tongue and cheek making fun of everyone overlooking the Bengals.  I'm not a Skip fan, but watch it again with different eyes.                                  
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:07 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Our defense is going to have to play lights out and carry us like they have most of the post season. I don’t see us scoring 25 points. Burrow needs to not turn the ball over. If we somehow are able to air it out and beat the rams I’ll be very happy. That pass rush is ridiculous though.

Fast track. Climate controlled. I'd expect to see the Bengals offense that we've seen a few times this year as opposed to what we've seen so far these playoffs. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:25 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yep. Kinda reminds of all those Facebook posts that say something like "I bet you can't think of a word that rhymes with best...I'll wait." Millions of people can't resist the bait.

For Skip, it's just a matter of looking at the latest sports headlines, and coming up with hot take ideas that will piss people off or get them to tune in and see what the heck he's talking about.

Again, people just can't resist the bait. Talking about the Bengals in a rational manner isn't going to do much. To outright call the frauds? Now THAT will get everyone's attention. Especially fans of teams that hate the Bengals right now. But also anyone else who loves drama.

I agree with the sentiment, but in this case, he was being sarcastic. I don't make it a point to ever watch that show but sometimes i'll catch parts while i'm scanning youtube for Bengals stuff. 

I don't think he cares what anyone thinks as much as fans don't care what he thinks but he was trolling Sharpe in that video, going on about how Odell was a top 5 receiver again and the line was #1 and the point spread should be double digits. He didn't come out and say it but it's pretty obvious when you listen to it a couple times. He's been talking up Burrow for a while now. 

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:52 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I agree with the sentiment, but in this case, he was being sarcastic. I don't make it a point to ever watch that show but sometimes i'll catch parts while i'm scanning youtube for Bengals stuff. 

I don't think he cares what anyone thinks as much as fans don't care what he thinks but he was trolling Sharpe in that video, going on about how Odell was a top 5 receiver again and the line was #1 and the point spread should be double digits. He didn't come out and say it but it's pretty obvious when you listen to it a couple times. He's been talking up Burrow for a while now. 

I'll take your word for it. Just because Undisputed is a hot take show doesn't mean everything that exits Skips mouth is done for clicks. Just 90% of it. LOL
Reply/Quote
He's trash. Don't listen to or worry about him OP. He gets paid to stir up shit. He doesn't even believe the bile he spews.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
Shannon said the Rams have a more explosive offense than us?!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This is stupid!

Shannon did say that we can come back from being down.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 01:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Shannon said the Rams have a more explosive offense than us?!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

This is stupid!

Shannon did say that we can come back from being down.

So far, listening to the TV analysts, the Rams have a better WR corps than the Bengals, the better defensive line, the better offensive line, the better quarterback, the better overall defense, the better overall offense, the better special teams, and the better coach. And the game is in their home stadium. About the only thing that haven't said the Rams are better at is the Cart.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 11:36 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is the new media. "Show sporting events? Why? Unless it's one of the bigger match ups of the biggest leagues in pro or college, four times as many people watch idiots argue about dumb shit". They'll makes stances for things they don't agree with and get paid quite handsomely for taking the flack for having ridiculous takes.

A big part of the problem is that they have 24 hours to fill and not near enough sporting events to fill that time.  Most of these worat shows are weekday daytime when there are no sporting events to televise.

Same thing happened when the news went from an hour a night on the networks to 24 hours a day.  They have to create drama to fill all that dead time when nothing newsworthy is happening.
Reply/Quote