Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallest Crowd in PBS History
(12-04-2019, 11:25 PM)corpjet Wrote: Need to start tarping off sections of the upper deck like the Jaguars and Raiders do.

Its going to be sad when Garth Brooks has the biggest crowd in PBS for the last months for his May concert

That costs money too... Maybe just put that money toward some legit FA help, and paying a qualified coaching staff.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 11:10 PM)jason Wrote: Or maybe your brother's just a casual, fairweather, front-runner... That wasn't meant to be insulting in any way. Some people are just more casual fans.

I get that, but he is a pretty serious fan - just does not wound up about the draft. he figures the team will always find the players they need in one way or another. And he is correct in terms of the the Hawks. the Bengals though NEED to hit the draft every year so i think we focus more on that as the possible light at the end of the tunnel. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 03:23 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: The draft only gives hope to the teams that are always losers. 

Total Bullshit.

Over HALF A MILLION fans came to Nashville for the draft this year and EVERY team was well represented.
Reply/Quote