Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I Got Into A Wreck
Got into a pretty bad accident the other day. I was done with work, fully accepted for full time at my new job. I was driving to get gas and decided to work at the other place I work to hang out with some friends and just relax.

I was turning left across two lanes into the parking lot, and where we are has a pretty nasty bend right where the establishment is. Went to turn left. Almost get to the parking lot and this guy came flying across the bend and we got into a head on collision. His jeep luckily went to the shoulder. My car, on the other hand, was stuck in the middle of traffic. My legs and back were hurting. My car was smoking. I was in so much pain. But I put the car in drive, moved it to the other side of the highway, and put it in park. My knee hurt so bad that I had to lay down. I opened the car door, rolled out, and laid in the snow until the paramedics and police came.

The other passengers are completely fine and had no problems. Their car seemed fine from what I was told. My car, that I just got in November, is completely totaled. I was taken to the ER. So far, just a sprained wrist, possible small fracture in my knee and leg, and currently waiting on x rays for my lower back.

It's been kind of rough the past few days. Been pretty sore and in a lot of pain, but I'm alive and no major damage.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad you're still kicking.
I hope you heal quickly.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Glad you are still with us, things can happen so sudden nowadays. Heal fast bro.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
sounds like you got lucky. Glad you're still kicking.
Reply/Quote
Good to hear you're ok. Were you cited?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Now you know how a steeler player feels after a collision with Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 02:26 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Got into a pretty bad accident the other day. I was done with work, fully accepted for full time at my new job. I was driving to get gas and decided to work at the other place I work to hang out with some friends and just relax.

I was turning left across two lanes into the parking lot, and where we are has a pretty nasty bend right where the establishment is. Went to turn left. Almost get to the parking lot and this guy came flying across the bend and we got into a head on collision. His jeep luckily  went to the shoulder. My car, on the other hand, was stuck in the middle of traffic. My legs and back were hurting. My car was smoking. I was in so much pain. But I put the car in drive, moved it to the other side of the highway, and put it in park. My knee hurt so bad that I had to lay down. I opened the car door, rolled out, and laid in the snow until the paramedics and police came.

The other passengers are completely fine and had no problems. Their car seemed fine from what I was told. My car, that I just got in November, is completely totaled. I was taken to the ER. So far, just a sprained wrist, possible small fracture in my knee and leg, and currently waiting on x rays for my lower back.

It's been kind of rough the past few days. Been pretty sore and in a lot of pain, but I'm alive and no major damage.

If you are considering a new car, you should come see me in the kings auto mall. Ive got new as well as used
Reply/Quote
Glad your still with us.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 10:06 PM)Gohards Wrote: If you are considering a new car, you should come see me in the kings auto mall. Ive got new as well as used

which building you work in? ill be looknig for a newer one soon
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 03:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: which building you work in?  ill be looknig for a newer one soon

I work at Nissan. Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. We are part of the Wyler family so i can sell any make or model! When will you be looking?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 07:11 PM)Gohards Wrote: I work at Nissan. Jeff Wyler Kings Nissan. We are part of the Wyler family so i can sell any make or model! When will you be looking?

not exactly sure yet trying to keep this one going but it needs new tires and its torque converter is dying.

But i dont wannt hijack this thing.

Hope you feel better after your wreck wolf
Reply/Quote