Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much For Saturday Halloween Parties Due To Game Time
I was just thinking and wondering if I was going to any of these adult Halloween Parties at clubs Saturday Night....and then I remembered what time this Bengals game comes on....SO......I guess I pass out the Trick or Treat Candy to the kids from 6 to 8 and call it a night...I am not going to miss this game to go to any late night club Halloween Parties. ....This game comes on at 9:30 AM and that is early for a Sunday....People that go to church before afternoon football, maybe they tape it, I do not know....There are draw backs to the time of this....I'll be fine if I just don't go out to any bar or club Halloween parties....

I never put it together that this early start is just hours after the Saturday Halloween stuff. I'll pass out candy and lay down. Maybe watch Svengoolie monster movie on ME TV and call it a night. Wake up ready for BENGALS........People out until 2 or 3 in the morning doing Halloween Parties, no way they will be up for this game. ....The kids trick or treating is the best part anyway and I'll be tired after all those kids. Some pizza, some Svengoolie, sleep and Bengals, that's the plan......I'm glad in thinking about Saturday Night I remembered the very early game time Sunday morning. Good night just to sleep.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:44 PM)kevin Wrote: I was just thinking and wondering if I was going to any of these adult Halloween Parties at clubs Saturday Night....and then I remembered what time this Bengals game comes on....SO......I guess I pass out the Trick or Treat Candy to the kids from 6 to 8 and call it a night...I am not going to miss this game to go to any late night club Halloween Parties. ....This game comes on at 9:30 AM and that is early for a Sunday....People that go to church before afternoon football, maybe they tape it, I do not know....There are draw backs to the time of this....I'll be fine if I just don't go out to any bar or club Halloween parties....

I never put it together that this early start is just hours after the Saturday Halloween stuff.  I'll pass out candy and lay down. Maybe watch Svengoolie monster movie on ME TV and call it a night. Wake up ready for BENGALS........People out until 2 or 3 in the morning doing Halloween Parties, no way they will be up for this game. ....The kids trick or treating is the best part anyway and I'll be tired after all those kids. Some pizza, some Svengoolie, sleep and Bengals, that's the plan......I'm glad in thinking about Saturday Night I remembered the very early game time Sunday morning. Good night just to sleep.

TMI
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:44 PM)kevin Wrote: I was just thinking and wondering if I was going to any of these adult Halloween Parties at clubs Saturday Night....and then I remembered what time this Bengals game comes on....SO......I guess I pass out the Trick or Treat Candy to the kids from 6 to 8 and call it a night...I am not going to miss this game to go to any late night club Halloween Parties. ....This game comes on at 9:30 AM and that is early for a Sunday....People that go to church before afternoon football, maybe they tape it, I do not know....There are draw backs to the time of this....I'll be fine if I just don't go out to any bar or club Halloween parties....

I never put it together that this early start is just hours after the Saturday Halloween stuff.  I'll pass out candy and lay down. Maybe watch Svengoolie monster movie on ME TV and call it a night. Wake up ready for BENGALS........People out until 2 or 3 in the morning doing Halloween Parties, no way they will be up for this game. ....The kids trick or treating is the best part anyway and I'll be tired after all those kids. Some pizza, some Svengoolie, sleep and Bengals, that's the plan......I'm glad in thinking about Saturday Night I remembered the very early game time Sunday morning. Good night just to sleep.

Dude...there is more to life than football. If you want to go out and live your life at the risk of maybe missing the Bengals game, then do it. 

Ill be on a mission trip this weekend and wont be able to watch the Bengals. I could care less. Its just a game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: TMI

OK, then the short version is that all the late night Saturday Halloween parties don't go with the early kick-off time Sunday morning this year. .....I'm not missing THE BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It's called a Nap

Stay up late

Get up early

Take a Nap
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Random question... why would kids be trick or treating on Saturday night? Halloween is on Monday Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:05 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, then the short version is that all the late night Saturday Halloween parties don't go with the early kick-off time Sunday morning this year. .....I'm not missing THE BENGALS.

Go out friday
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:28 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Random question... why would kids be trick or treating on Saturday night? Halloween is on Monday Confused

I was thinking the same thing... hahahaha.

"Its just a game" yeah okay. If the Bengals go to the Super Bowl, dont watch it. Tell me about how its "just a game". Wait.... I bet you dont miss it. I bet you watch it.
Reply/Quote
In the age of DVR.. Set it to record and sleep in .. When you get up , don't look at any news sites or phone and enjoy it like it's live. Added Bonus : Skip the stupid repetitive commercials. .I'm sure you'll miss the "Lemonade, Read the sign" Geico commercial at least 3 times.
Reply/Quote
Just grab your nuts and party then wake up early. Grab some redbull (or your preferred energy drink) and just power through the day until you can take a nap.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:39 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Just grab your nuts and party then wake up early. Grab some redbull (or your preferred energy drink) and just power through the day until you can take a nap.

You have to go tropical Red Bull, that stuff is good!
Reply/Quote
That's why they invented cocaine.
Reply/Quote
DVR
Reply/Quote

Easy Peasy. DVR. 

The game can be recorded, you can wake up at 10...or 11...or 12, start the recording from the beginning and you're good to go. You can even zoom through commercials this way. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:38 PM)bengals73 Wrote: In the age of DVR.. Set it to record and sleep in .. When you get up , don't look at any news sites or phone and enjoy it like it's live. Added Bonus : Skip the stupid repetitive commercials. .I'm sure you'll miss the "Lemonade, Read the sign" Geico commercial at least 3 times.

Now i feel like a parrot. Sad

I was sure i only saw  couple of replies to this thread. o_O

Must be the Hot Fudge Sunday. 

Anyway....re: what Kevin said about 3 or 4am and getting up early Sunday...i never go to sleep before 3am and i'll be up and at 'em at 8am. For work and for NFL pregame shows on Sunday. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You're no daisy, you're no daisy at all.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 07:12 PM)JumboTron Wrote: That's why they invented cocaine.

That's an all-purpose answer right there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:05 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, then the short version is that all the late night Saturday Halloween parties don't go with the early kick-off time Sunday morning this year. .....I'm not missing THE BENGALS.

Nut up and wake your ass up at 930.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Please. I got 3 Halloween parties on Saturday, the earliest being at 6pm. All of them involving too much alcohol for healthy consumption. Moderation is key.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
One of the benefits of being Catholic. I'll go to mass Saturday at 4 PM so I can skip the mass at 10 AM Sunday morning.
Reply/Quote