Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the White House, Kellyanne urged Fox viewers to buy Ivanka's clothing line
This is disgusting.

Only worried about money. Which was my biggest fear.

They are doing a fabulous job of making my country a global laughing stock. The damage they are doing while raking in the big bucks is crazy. Nothing compared to Obama and Hillary. But repubtards will defend them all day every day.

I really just dont get it.
(02-10-2017, 01:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This is disgusting.

Only worried about money. Which was my biggest fear.

They are doing a fabulous job of making my country a global laughing stock. The damage they are doing while raking in the big bucks is crazy. Nothing compared to Obama and Hillary. But repubtards will defend them all day every day.

I really just dont get it.

No Nati. People RESPECT us now. Obama was "weak" and Trump is "strong." 

Not just Iran--the whole world is "on notice" now. Shape up or you're fired by tweet shaming and executive order--a dozen if need be, all before the cameras. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-10-2017, 01:01 PM)Dill Wrote: No Nati. People RESPECT us now. Obama was "weak" and Trump is "strong." 

Not just Iran--the whole world is "on notice" now. Shape up or you're fired by tweet shaming and executive order--a dozen if need be, all before the cameras. 

and if that doesn't get you to show the proper amount of respect, they will see you In Court!  They are gonna sue your ass because they are going to make Amerika great again!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]