Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Bengals Items did Santa bring you?
(12-27-2017, 10:15 AM)corpjet Wrote: Disney is fun (even more so for the kids), I would also consider a Disney cruise.....they are a blast!

We did the cruise in 2016 to Alaska. Fell in love with that place. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
A Switch and a copy of Zelda: BoTW to help me transition away from being a fan if nothing is done with the coaching staff here in a week or so. Rock On
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 02:17 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A Switch and a copy of Zelda: BoTW to help me transition away from being a fan if nothing is done with the coaching staff here in a week or so.  Rock On

Nice! I hope you like it. I just finished Link's Awakening for the GBC the other day and started Oracle of Ages (also GBC).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife is really the only one that has gotten me Bengals gear in the past and I asked her not to this year.

Until they make an effort to change I'm done spending my hard earned money on them.
Reply/Quote
I've managed to put my relationship on the rocks... The wife just mailed Christmas in this year. Most wonderful time of the year; amirite?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 03:09 AM)treee Wrote: Nice! I hope you like it. I just finished Link's Awakening for the GBC the other day and started Oracle of Ages (also GBC).

Love it. Somehow Nintendo managed to surprise me by upping their game yet again.

I've yet to play any GB Zelda's, outside of Minish Cap, which was excellent.

(12-28-2017, 10:30 AM)jason Wrote: I've managed to put my relationship on the rocks... The wife just mailed Christmas in this year. Most wonderful time of the year; amirite?

Ouch. Well if you ever need to talk, just PM me.

Bad time of year for things to be rough on the home front.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 10:30 AM)jason Wrote: I've managed to put my relationship on the rocks... The wife just mailed Christmas in this year. Most wonderful time of the year; amirite?

That sucks, been there, about 10 years ago, also at Christmas time. Came back from a mission to an empty house. Hang in there brother!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 03:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Love it. Somehow Nintendo managed to surprise me by upping their game yet again.

I've yet to play any GB Zelda's, outside of Minish Cap, which was excellent.

Ouch. Well if you ever need to talk, just PM me.

Bad time of year for things to be rough on the home front.

Thanks buddy... I appreciate it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I own exactly zero items produced for or by the Cincinnati Bengals and never will. The absolute closest I'll ever get to it will be the right to watch a Bengals game on TV and/or listen on the radio or computer through the web site PERIOD. 
Mike Brown has done absolutely nothing to enhance my life in any way, shape or form and until that happens I'll continue to return the favor. I DAMNED SURE won't pay for the privilege of giving them free advertising. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How I picture grampahol...lol

[Image: simpsons++2.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This was probably the first time in a decade that I didn’t get any Bengals stuff. I usually get clothes and decorative stuff. Maybe some game tickets. I didn’t specifically ask my family not to do it, but I guess my Bengal frustration shone through. I’m absolutely 100% fine without getting any of it too. In past years, I would have been disappointed.

*Actually, now that I think of it, my nephew got me a dollar store Bengals notepad.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 03:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How I picture grampahol...lol

[Image: simpsons++2.jpg]
That's funny! I imagine someone that looks like Tommy Chong...
Reply/Quote