Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how did the Bengals do today?
Didn't watch any of the games but Im sure you guys destroyed Carolina, right? Should've been an easy win with your solid defense and improving O line. I just hope my Steelers don't fall too far behind. 
Reply/Quote
Stayed in 1st. Good luck getting a win so you can stay tied in the cellar.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Didn't watch any of the games but Im sure you guys destroyed Carolina, right? Should've been an easy win with your solid defense and improving O line. I just hope my Steelers don't fall too far behind. 

They won 34-3. Sorry about your luck. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Open the basement door, we can't hear you.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Take her to her room and try not to forceably make her tongue kiss you.
Reply/Quote
I watched the game. The Bengals played like they usually do.
Reply/Quote
Steelers need to win tonight to remain TIED with the Browns. YIKES!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 08:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steelers need to win tonight to remain TIED with the Browns. YIKES!

And it is no certainty they can win.

The defense is in shambles, and our "defensive minded" head coach is "helping" already.

The offense can't figure out what to do when the star WR is covered.

It could be bad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 05:47 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I watched the game. The Bengals played like they usually do.

Did you happen to catch the first 2 games Einstein?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 09:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did you happen to catch the first 2 games Einstein?

(for it to be proper Smack, you'll have to explain to him who Einstein was.....)
Reply/Quote
Bengals go into one of the hardest venues to get a win over the last several years missing two starting LB’s, a starting DE, a starting C, a starting RB and they lose a top 5 WR halfway through the game. All the while, the game remained within reach until the very end. It’s a loss, big deal. The bengals will be fine.

But the Steelers? I think maybe you should worry a little more about them than us.

Is this what it has come to for Steelers fans? Getting their jollies from the bengals losing a game against a formidable opponent? I mean, I know it wasn’t the mighty Tyrod Taylor led browns and we didn’t grind out a tie ballgame, but really, this is what it’s come to for yinz?

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 06:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals go into one of the hardest venues to get a win over the last several years missing two starting LB’s, a starting DE, a starting C, a starting RB and they lose a top 5 WR halfway through the game. All the while, the game remained within reach until the very end. It’s a loss, big deal. The bengals will be fine.

But the Steelers? I think maybe you should worry a little more about them than us.

Is this what it has come to for Steelers fans? Getting their jollies from the bengals losing a game against a formidable opponent? I mean, I know it wasn’t the mighty Tyrod Taylor led browns and we didn’t grind out a tie ballgame, but really, this is what it’s come to for yinz?

Oh my apologies. I didn’t check the scoreboard until after I posted.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 08:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steelers need to win tonight to remain TIED with the Browns. YIKES!

Lol, after I read your post I had the sick thought that the Steelers might need to win tonight to avoid being the last winless team in the league, until I checked the standings. Whew, we’re good.
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 06:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals go into one of the hardest venues to get a win over the last several years missing two starting LB’s, a starting DE, a starting C,  a starting RB and they lose a top 5 WR halfway through the game. All the while, the game remained within reach until the very end. It’s a loss, big deal. The bengals will be fine.

Is this what it has come to for Steelers fans? Getting their jollies from the bengals losing a game against a formidable opponent? I mean, I know it wasn’t the mighty Tyrod Taylor led  browns and we didn’t grind out a tie ballgame, but really, this is what it’s come to for yinz?

lol.

Five of the top six threads right now in Smack talk are about the Steelers.

Even when the Bengals win and the Steelers lose Bengals fans can't stop worrying about the Steelers...hoping the Steelers are "done" and "in trouble".

Just whistling past the cemetary.  

Cue the "why are Steelers fans on a Bengals board anyway?!?!" post.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: lol.

Five of the top six threads right now in Smack talk are about the Steelers.

Even when the Bengals win and the Steelers lose Bengals fans can't stop worrying about the Steelers...hoping the Steelers are "done" and "in trouble".

Just whistling past the cemetary.  

Cue the "why are Steelers fans on a Bengals board anyway?!?!" post.

Oh look a JN poster stopped by.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 10:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Jags beat the undefeated Bengals...and dropped two spots in the power rankings.   Mellow

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/9/25/17896160/nfl-power-rankings-2018-week-4-rams-unstoppable-dolphins-patriots-fall

Well to be fair, nobody knows about that game.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 10:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Jags beat the undefeated Bengals...and dropped two spots in the power rankings.   Mellow

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/9/25/17896160/nfl-power-rankings-2018-week-4-rams-unstoppable-dolphins-patriots-fall

Do you even know how to football?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you even know how to football?

Jaguars, Panthers what's the difference? Does it really matter? They're both symbols of the over saturation of the NFL and the thinning of talent that the league has now. 
Reply/Quote
To be honest, the Jags should have dropped further. They went from 1 to 3 after losing to Titans. Bengals dropped 5 which seemed fair.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 11:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well to be fair, nobody knows about that game.

(09-25-2018, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you even know how to football?

Ha!  Rep to both of you....I mixed which awful games I watched on Redzone last week! 
Reply/Quote