Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So long fat randy
I definitely won't miss your crucial misses
Reply/Quote
Well we know he never missed his mouth...

Heyooooooo!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Come on guys, the so long threads should be more respectful. Imagine if he actually read the message boards.

Good luck Randy with your next team. May you make all your kicks unless you're playing us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So does this mean the kid we carried all last season is the new kicker?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 12:40 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So does this mean the kid we carried all last season is the new kicker?

That would be a bad idea. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 12:40 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So does this mean the kid we carried all last season is the new kicker?

We'll most likely have a kicking competition this year. There are a few draftable kickers this year so I could see us grabbing one late.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Heard both of his hands cramped up when he was signing the contract and it didn’t get done?
Reply/Quote
And Erickson is gone!! There is a god!!
Reply/Quote
Best of Luck Randy.
Reply/Quote
Seg Dennison referred to him as Fat Randy on WLW this morning. I about lost it. Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seg Dennison referred to him as Fat Randy on WLW this morning. I about lost it. Lol

I about spit coffee all over the screen when I read this....Wish I could have heard it live.  Seg.  That's hilarious.  He has a little of Andy Furman that rubbed off on him from all those years together.  
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 12:27 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Come on guys, the so long threads should be more respectful. Imagine if he actually read the message boards.

Good luck Randy with your next team. May you make all your kicks unless you're playing us.

Even normal nobodies don't have the stupidity to google themselves, so I can't imagine a pro athlete caring or bothering to do so. 
Reply/Quote
sad day, who didn't love FAT RANDY?!?!?!?!!?!?!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
High % kicker for us. Good luck in the future Randy.
Reply/Quote
Does Seibert get the job or are the Bengals looking at undrafted rookies to win it?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 09:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Does Seibert get the job or are the Bengals looking at undrafted rookies to win it?

We will probly drop a late rounder on a kicker.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Even normal nobodies don't have the stupidity to google themselves, so I can't imagine a pro athlete caring or bothering to do so. 

According to some people on Twitter, he is WELL aware of his nickname and reputation lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 09:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Does Seibert get the job or are the Bengals looking at undrafted rookies to win it?

Chad is coming back to kick
Reply/Quote
Guarantee you Chad will be tweeting today wanting the job. LOL

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Guarantee you Chad will be tweeting today wanting the job. LOL

I just can't wait for the over-the-top kick celebrations.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote