Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who do we play now?
The Bills won. Surely someone knows where we go if the Chiefs/Steelers win. Do we go to Nashville regardless of the outcome of that game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:40 AM)Adamantium Wrote: If the Steelers win, we go to Kansas City. If the Chiefs win, we go to Tennessee.

Why would we go to KC if they lose?

If the Steelers win we go to Buffalo
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would we go to KC if they lose?

Yeah, that math doesn’t check out. LOL

Reply/Quote
We're headed to Tennessee or Buffalo - probably Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
@bfine32

My bad. I got ahead of myself.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
If the Steelers win, we go to Buffalo . If the Chiefs win we go to Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:44 AM)Joelist Wrote: We're headed to Tennessee or Buffalo - probably Tennessee.

Not that Tennessee will be any easier, but after the drubbing the Bills gave the Patriots, that's kind of where I'm hoping we go. Let the Chiefs deal with the Bills. Good riddance.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bigger question is when do we play, Saturday is Sunday morning here, Sunday is Monday morning. Hoping for Saturday game to allow me to watch live.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:46 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Steelers win, we go to Buffalo .  If the Chiefs win we go to Tennessee.

^ This is the correct answer. ^
Reply/Quote
Yeah at this point I'd rather play Tennessee. Stopping Derrick Henry sounds pretty terrible as well but better than trying to stop whatever the heck Buffalo has going in Buffalo no less. Freaky deaky cold.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:51 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: ^ This is the correct answer. ^

So here's a scenario. If the Steelers win we go to Buffalo and the Steelers go to Tennessee. 

We beat Buffalo, Steelers beat Tennessee.

We play a home game against the Steelers for the AFC championship. Do I have that right?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:02 AM)BengalRed Wrote: So here's a scenario. If the Steelers win we go to Buffalo and the Steelers go to Tennessee. 

We play a home game against the Steelers for the AFC championship. Do I have that right?

And the Steelers go to the Super Bowl because the NFL would be salivating to have him be there for his final game.  If you think the officiating was crazy tonight, wait for the Ben in Cincy to go to the SB calls!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:02 AM)BengalRed Wrote: So here's a scenario. If the Steelers win we go to Buffalo and the Steelers go to Tennessee. 

YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:10 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: And the Steelers go to the Super Bowl because the NFL would be salivating to have him be there for his final game.  If you think the officiating was crazy tonight, wait for the Ben in Cincy to go to the SB calls!

True that. Unfortunately. 
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen just had the closest thing to a perfect game I've ever seen.

I'll take my chances with Tennessee.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Steelers win = we visit Buffalo.
Chiefs win = we visit Tennessee.

Either way, we're going to need a win at Buffalo or KC to reach the SB.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Prepare for Nashville. Pittsburgh is hot garbage. KC is beating that ass tomorrow.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:15 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Steelers win = we visit Buffalo.
Chiefs win = we visit Tennessee.

Either way, we're going to need a win at Buffalo or KC to reach the SB.

But as I stated earlier in this thread, it the Steelers beat the KC, we play the Bills and the Steelers play the Titans.
If we beat the Bills and Pitt beats the Titans we would play the Steelers at home for the AFC championship.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:10 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: And the Steelers go to the Super Bowl because the NFL would be salivating to have him be there for his final game.  If you think the officiating was crazy tonight, wait for the Ben in Cincy to go to the SB calls!

A Bengals-Steelers AFC Championship game at PBS would be the biggest,  most anticipated, talked about, hyped game in Cincinnati history. Can you imagine--- Burrow in his stellar sophomore campaign vs. Big Ben in his swan song?  All with a Superbowl appearance on the line. I don't know if the Bengals' Board could handle it.  I'm up for it if you all are!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:21 AM)Science Friction Wrote: A Bengals-Steelers AFC Championship game at PBS would be the biggest,  most anticipated, talked about, hyped game in Cincinnati history. Can you imagine--- Burrow in his stellar sophomore campaign vs. Big Ben in his swan song?  All with a Superbowl appearance on the line. I don't know if the Bengals' Board could handle it.  I'm up for it if you all are!

I'd pay a bunch to get into that game. 
Reply/Quote