Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who do we play now?
(01-16-2022, 08:37 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: This is the reason I don't want the Steelers and Bengals in an AFC championship. The Chiefs are my second-favorite team, and I want them to put a Buffalo-style beatdown on them. I'm guessing Buffalo would go to Arrowhead next? The Bengals' chances against the Titans are 50-50 or maybe 40-60 depending on how banged up the defense is. If they win, Arrowhead in a couple of weeks could be as cold as Orchard Park was last night, but it would be epic.

I would like an arrowhead rematch to show the Chiefs there was no fluke and Mahomes has trouble in the future.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:37 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: This is the reason I don't want the Steelers and Bengals in an AFC championship. The Chiefs are my second-favorite team, and I want them to put a Buffalo-style beatdown on them. I'm guessing Buffalo would go to Arrowhead next? The Bengals' chances against the Titans are 50-50 or maybe 40-60 depending on how banged up the defense is. If they win, Arrowhead in a couple of weeks could be as cold as Orchard Park was last night, but it would be epic.

It's very simple on Steelers to me.  I WANT STEELERS TO LOSE.   Why would I want Steelers who Bengals beat twice to have a chance to go deeper in play-offs than Bengals.  I hope Chiefs clobber them.   Bengals would go to Tennessee and not Buffalo.   Buffalo would go to Kansas City.  Steelers would be One and Done. Good, I Hate The Steelers. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
[Image: titans-helmets.jpg?fit=1000%2C560&ssl=1]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:41 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The league makes an insane amount of money to have only part time refs. It's almost like they know they can blame their manipulation on "well they teach math K-9 on the side".

Are the Refs really not fulltime?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:20 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: Prepare for Nashville.  Pittsburgh is hot garbage.  KC is beating that ass tomorrow.

Yeah, don't see how Pittsburgh has a chance. Unless the football gods want to give Big Ben one more miracle game.  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:20 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Are the Refs really not fulltime?

Yep, from what I understand. Can blow your mind lol
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:56 AM)EasyPeasy Wrote: An AFC championship game in pbs would be half Steelers fans. It would be disgusting.

You think that many Bengals fans would sell their tickets?? Wouldn't happen. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yep, from what I understand. Can blow your mind lol

I'm really surprised by that, even here in Australia in the NRL our refs are fulltime. To put it in to comparison the NRL operates under a salary cap of A$10m for 30 players, which is about $7.5M US.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:17 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: You think that many Bengals fans would sell their tickets?? Wouldn't happen. 

In years past it could have happened, but it appears the attitude about the team may be changing.  And it's been 33 years since we last hosted an AFCCG, so I'd hope fans would hang onto their seats for that reason alone.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:39 AM)BengalRed Wrote: The Bills won. Surely someone knows where we go if the Chiefs/Steelers win. Do we go to Nashville regardless of the outcome of that game?

Titans if Chiefs win.
Bills if Steelers win.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The number of Steelers fans in the stadium is always drastically exaggerated by reports. They put a lot of fans in road games, but they don’t fill half the stadium.
Reply/Quote
Plan on Tennessee because the steelers are going to get their butts handed to them tonight.

Just scared of what veteran QB they sign in offseason. Because don't think the guy they will want will be available at spot they will be slotted to draft.

But enough of that, its time to watch their thrashing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Don’t count the Steelers out so fast. The team playing with nothing to lose is often the scariest team to face. Odds favor a Kansas City win of course — but one never knows how this thing will end. Pittsburgh still has a credible pass rush and their secondary can be opportunistic.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:56 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Don’t count the Steelers out so fast. The team playing with nothing to lose is often the scariest team to face. Odds favor a Kansas City win of course — but one never knows how this thing will end.

Nah. Steelers lose by at least 2 scores. Book it.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah. Steelers lose by at least 2 scores. Book it.

I hope you’re right!
Reply/Quote