Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, will they show up and play motivated tomorrow night?
We're full circle now - another night game, another prime time game and a HUGE game. And their last prime time outing was flat and uninspired.

Last year they came off a poor prime time showing to beat Denver on Monday Night Football. Will we see a similar bounce back this time?

I'm thinking yes. Now Monday I wasn't but given some time to cool off I am hopeful they won't lay two eggs in a row.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree joe. This team just doesn't lose two games in a row.

CP will be the one who makes the turnover.
Reply/Quote
The million dollar question. Usually I have a strong feeling one way or the other, but this time I just don't know. With AJ and Dalton going against a top CB and defense, it wouldn't surprise me if they laid duds again. That said, our D is strong against the pass and in the red zone. They could keep us in the game. Eifert could be a factor if he remembers how to catch a football. It'd be nice for last year's Jeremy Hill come back kick this imposter to the curb.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'd feel a lot better if Adam Jones was playing but yeah I think they will get the job done.
Reply/Quote
It's a coin flip with these guys, innit? Jones will be out so we know the return game will be shit. I'm hoping for a Palmer special.
Reply/Quote
Earlier in the week there was almost no way I thought they would come out and win tonight. BUT, today I am actually starting to feel that they might shake off whatever the heck was wrong on Monday night and get back to their winning ways. I guess we will see in about eight hours!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:34 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Earlier in the week there was almost no way I thought they would come out and win tonight.  BUT, today I am actually starting to feel that they might shake off whatever the heck was wrong on Monday night and get back to their winning ways.  I guess we will see in about eight hours!

12!

12 long hours!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
21-19. They look like crap for 3 quarters and get two tds in the 4th to win. Defense holds them to field goal tries in the red zone=difference in the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 02:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: We're full circle now - another night game, another prime time game and a HUGE game. And their last prime time outing was flat and uninspired.

Last year they came off a poor prime time showing to beat Denver on Monday Night Football. Will we see a similar bounce back this time?

I'm thinking yes. Now Monday I wasn't but given some time to cool off I am hopeful they won't lay two eggs in a row.

I feel they will play well, but Arizona is a very good team and favored.

We could play very well and still lose the game so not sure what your criteria is for bouncing back.

I feel they will play hard, have some good plays and have some bad plays which most NFL teams have each week, even the great teams have bad plays.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I don't have a great feeling about this game or the team after that Houston loss. Props to the Defense, though. I would say this is the biggest test of the season not only because we came off a very bad offensive performance, but because of the team we're facing. I hope Andy kills them, but gonna be hard without Pacman. Field position is big, let alone his defense, Tate can't get us anywhere. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Arizona is as good as any team in the league.

Unless we get blown out it will be no reason for panic if we lose a road game to them.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win by 14. Statement game tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I feel they will play well, but Arizona is a very good team and favored.

We could play very well and still lose the game so not sure what your criteria is for bouncing back.

I feel they will play hard, have some good plays and have some bad plays which most NFL teams have each week, even the great teams have bad plays.

Actually if they do play very well but get edged out that is a bounce back. I would even not had an issue with the loss to the Texans had they played well. 
Reply/Quote
I want to see a huge bounce back game, a team with this many weapons should never be held to 6 points.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:11 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I'd feel a lot better if Adam Jones was playing but yeah I think they will get the job done.

Me too. I think Dennard and Kirkpatrick will be targeted all night. Sadly I have very little confidence in either one of them.
Reply/Quote
Agreed

This could be a slaughtering.

It's the only team I think that can trade punches with us when we are at our best; and we are certainly NOT there these days.
Reply/Quote