Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
Cardinals 24

Bengals 34

Palmer throws a pick six to Kirk to end the game.
Reply/Quote
My head says Cardinals, any team that can win AT Seattle is pretty good......of course my heart says Bengals, Go Bengals........So we go 9-1 or 8-2, either way, not bad records. ....I think we can take the Rams and the 49ers and go 3-1 against the NFC West if we lose this game, but a win would be great.....We can do no worse than 3-1 against the AFC West......The Bengals have played well against the NFC and AFC division of 8 games of the schedule since 2011, and huge reason for 4 straight play-offs going on probably 5 straight....I don't give a darn about Carson Palmer. He quit and refused to play and was traded. We got the best of Oakland, Oakland paid big time. Dalton came in and has won from day one. What happens tomorrow won't change that. .....Go Bengals in a tough road game. The sky isn't falling if they lose, but it would be a great win over a good team of much more than Palmer.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:58 PM)kevin Wrote: My head says Cardinals, any team that can win AT Seattle is pretty good......of course my heart says Bengals, Go Bengals........So we go 9-1 or 8-2, either way, not bad records. ....I think we can take the Rams and the 49ers and go 3-1 against the NFC West if we lose this game, but a win would be great.....We can do no worse than 3-1 against the AFC West......The Bengals have played well against the NFC and AFC division of 8 games of the schedule since 2011, and huge reason for 4 straight play-offs going on probably 5 straight....I don't give a darn about Carson Palmer. He quit and refused to play and was traded. We got the best of Oakland, Oakland paid big time. Dalton came in and has won from day one. What happens tomorrow won't change that. .....Go Bengals in a tough road game. The sky isn't falling if they lose, but it would be a great win over a good team of much more than Palmer.

Winning in Seattle isn't as impressive this year, compared to years past. Before last Sunday, Cardinals also won in Seattle in '13.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 11:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Winning in Seattle isn't as impressive this year, compared to years past. Before last Sunday, Cardinals also won in Seattle in '13.
Well, I'm still impressed by winning in Seattle......but I hope we win anyway. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
23-20 bad guys
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:34 AM)86AD Wrote: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals crush them.

You're crazy.
Reply/Quote
I think we lose this one. City goes in doubt, as does the media. Everyone gets what they want. Nothing changes. This team is still good and we will still go to the playoffs.

*Note, every time I have doubted (the night before) we have went undefeated*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Cardinals 21

We came out flat last week and never recovered. The drops by Eifert were big, and having Andre back will help the o-line out quite a bit.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 02:21 AM)tlotharw Wrote: You're crazy.

Member since May, but has never made a single post until today?

Who has recently been banned?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Member since May, but has never made a single post until today?

Who has recently been banned?

That name was around on the old board for quite some time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That name was around on the old board for quite some time.

Yes I remember it.

One of the most consistently negative posters from the old board.
Reply/Quote
IF this is the team many have pounded their chest about over the first half of the season, then I expect a Bengals win even though they lag behind the Cardinals statistically. In spite of the offense's stinker from last week, my feeling is this team will respond to that wake up call and be at their best for tonight. I do agree there is no shame in losing to Arizona this year, in their own stadium, but I believe that our best will prevail over their's.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
No Pac-Man, right?

Cards - 34
Bengals - 17
Reply/Quote