Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state
(06-21-2016, 07:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I did say mods.   I didn't use lowercase as some message.   

And yes most of them do a good job.   But it's good to know if we can toss around more thing without concern for suspension.   As it seems the precedent is being set.   

I have found "they" are quite liberal in the slurs they allow. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have found "they" are quite liberal in the slurs they allow. 

In some cases yes.    In others not so much.   

Supposed slurs shouldn't be an issue anyway.   Just put them in the filter if you don't want them posted.     
(06-19-2016, 11:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't know all the technical stuff that SN obviously has done the research. I don't run our garden, but we have plenty of food for 4 of us plus plenty to give away.

Our home is on a 1/4 acre lot, backyard has a pool with a screened enclosure. And we have plenty of space to do things in the yard as well as have a garden with 2 orange trees and a lemon tree. So I find it hard to believe most people couldn't do this .... Ofc the people who have flats in the city would be limited but there are ways around if you are creative.

What is a flat, mate? Did you learn that and how to spell "colour" while you were away at university? Where did you take the bird on holiday for your anniversary last week?
(06-21-2016, 07:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so the mods are ok with calling each other names now?  

Great.  

Are you complaining about words? Again?
(06-21-2016, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are you one of these RWK's as well?  

Ok, ill bite. What's an rwk?
(06-21-2016, 09:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Ok, ill bite. What's an rwk?

I think it's a kickball term. He was a coach at a prestigious grade school
(06-21-2016, 09:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Ok, ill bite. What's an rwk?

Repressed White Knight
:hooked:
(06-21-2016, 10:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Repressed White Knight
:hooked:

The iggy pop song is all I can think of.
adjective: repressed
  1. restrained, inhibited, or oppressed.
    synonyms:
    oppressed, subjugated, subdued, tyrannized
    "a repressed country"

White Knight

A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her. A male version of the "mother figure" that some girls become.

White Knight

According to the MISC on the BodyBuilding website: A white knight is defined as a male that treats woman as goddesses and does nothing but shower then in compliments on how wonderful and beautiful and special they are. Maybe be used as a noun or a verb.

------------------------------------------------

Put together it implies that a person (predominately males) is repressed by a woman and ordered to go out into the world to defend her ideals.
Generally completed tasks yield affection that is otherwise withheld.

(06-21-2016, 07:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What is a flat, mate?  Did you learn that and how to spell "colour" while you were away at university?  Where did you take the bird on holiday for your anniversary last week?

If you had somehow fit bobby in there, i might have gotten some mt dew on my keyboard, via my nose. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-21-2016, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you had somehow fit bobby in there, i might have gotten some mt dew on my keyboard, via my nose. 

Right, right !
Like a little swat in the yarbles from some bobby that's a former Chad ?
(06-21-2016, 07:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What is a flat, mate?  Did you learn that and how to spell "colour" while you were away at university?  Where did you take the bird on holiday for your anniversary last week?

Sod off 
(06-21-2016, 11:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Put together it implies that a person (predominately males) is repressed by a woman and ordered to go out into the world to defend her ideals.
Generally completed tasks yield affection that is otherwise withheld.

Like gaining them legal access to a country in exchange for a front of a relationship?   What's the postage on a beard of that complexity?
(06-22-2016, 01:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sod off 

Bollucks, Gov'na! Don't be a bender. Help a mate out. I got an anniversary coming up too and need ideas. Where did you take the ol' bird on holiday last week for your anniversary?

PS. God save the Queen.
(06-21-2016, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you had somehow fit bobby in there, i might have gotten some mt dew on my keyboard, via my nose. 

Got ya covered.

(06-21-2016, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Call the police.  

Don't you mean call a bobby?  That is what you Limeys call the police, right?

Hey, next time you see Posh Spice tell her I said, "Bob's your uncle."  She'll know what you mean.

Cheers, Gov'na!
(06-22-2016, 02:48 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Like gaining them legal access to a country in exchange for a front of a relationship?   What's the postage on a beard of that complexity?

i wonder if the box came with air holes
People suck
(06-22-2016, 05:55 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Bollucks, Gov'na!  Don't be a bender. Help a mate out. I got an anniversary coming up too and need ideas. Where did you take the ol' bird on holiday last week for your anniversary?

PS. God save the Queen.

Lawd above...... We stayed at Pope in Rome.  We 'ad visitors innit 
(06-22-2016, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lawd above...... 

That is Deep South, not Commonwealth slang.  Please try to stay in character.

Quote:We stayed at Pope in Rome.  We 'ad visitors innit 

Dayum, Gov'na!  You stayed in Rome last week for your anniversary?  I'm gob smacked.  I thought you might take the dish to a pub to enjoy a pint and some bangers and mash.

(05-30-2015, 09:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't see countries by color of skin.

See you do know how to spell it the American way, so why the false pretense?

Hey, Gov'na, where can a bloke get the best exchange rate to convert my dollars to pounds the next time I'm on holiday in Florida?  I think the dodgy wankers at the airport are ripping me off.

Cheerio, Gov'na.
(06-22-2016, 03:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is Deep South, not Commonwealth slang.  Please try to stay in character.

Dayum, Gov'na!  You stayed in Rome last week for your anniversary?  I'm gob smacked.  I thought you might take the dish to a pub to enjoy a pint and some bangers and mash.

See you do know how to spell it the American way, so why the false pretense?

Hey, Gov'na, where can a bloke get the best exchange rate to convert my dollars to pounds the next time I'm on holiday in Florida?  I think the dodgy wankers at the airport are ripping me off.

Cheerio, Gov'na.

hes gotta get the money from his mail order bride

she keeps them right next to his balls
People suck