Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social media roundup and a sick hat
This is worth a look if you like to see what the players are up to off the field:
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/9/21/9362655/week-2-bengals-social-media-roundup

This is the best Bengals hat since my trucker hat avatar. Marvin was wearing the shit out of this hat yesterday...
[Image: large-new%20era%20sideline%20stretchfit%...blkorg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 07:43 PM)Utts Wrote: This is worth a look if you like to see what the players are up to off the field:
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/9/21/9362655/week-2-bengals-social-media-roundup

This is the best Bengals hat since my trucker hat avatar. Marvin was wearing the shit out of this hat yesterday...
Hat is basic and not really attractive imo.
Reply/Quote
Replace that lame, ugly ass "B" with the tiger head logo and I'll wear it. Otherwise, no thanks.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 08:18 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Hat is basic and not really attractive imo.

NFL Sideline hat for this year I believe
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 09:25 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: NFL Sideline hat for this year I believe

Yes, it is. Also comes in an orange.

I can't help the giant B logo is lame.
Reply/Quote
The striped B beats the hell outta that cartoonish tiger face.  That tiger just screamed 90's logo....  Right up there with the Toronto Raptors, Vancouver Grizzlies, and that thing that the Jags had on their sleeves back then...  You know, the one that Mike Brown stole when he came up with the tiger.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:19 PM)jason Wrote: The striped B beats the hell outta that cartoonish tiger face.  That tiger just screamed 90's logo....  Right up there with the Toronto Raptors, Vancouver Grizzlies, and that thing that the Jags had on their sleeves back then...  You know, the one that Mike Brown stole when he came up with the tiger.

Exactly what I was thinking. Usually, when I buy stuff it's with the B. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 07:43 PM)Utts Wrote: This is worth a look if you like to see what the players are up to off the field:

Very nice, always cool to see the behind the scenes shots....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:19 PM)jason Wrote: The striped B beats the hell outta that cartoonish tiger face.  That tiger just screamed 90's logo....  Right up there with the Toronto Raptors, Vancouver Grizzlies, and that thing that the Jags had on their sleeves back then...  You know, the one that Mike Brown stole when he came up with the tiger.

That's not saying much. They mascara wearing tiger was the worst logo ever. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=JN.VGZw%2bWvm17%2fap0ZAIJ%2beIw&pi...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote
This is the only non-knit Bengals hat that I've ever really been a fan of (or anything similar of course). The B logo and tiger are both pretty much awful when they're the main focal point of this style of hat.

[Image: NFL-Cincinnati-Bengals-Stitched-New-Era-...k-Hats.jpg]
Reply/Quote