Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow?
Touchdown Tom's first game back against the Browns and they're giving up 10.5 but I think it gets ugly and they might end up winning by 200, so I'm laying $200 on them.

Is that a good bet and what other bets does everyone like for tomorrow and Monday?
Reply/Quote
Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 09:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.

Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 09:56 PM)treee Wrote: Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.

True. How many times has a heavy favorite fallen apart and not be prepared? Cleveland is desperate for a win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 09:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.
Everyone tries to give the Pats their best game, though, and Belicheck always has something to beat the shit out of them with.

I hope you're wrong.  We'll see.
(10-08-2016, 09:56 PM)treee Wrote: Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.

Granted, but it's Tom's first game back and Gronk hasn't done anything all year, so you know he's ready to explode.

I think the Pats just unleash hell.

Any bets either of you two do like?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 10:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone tries to give the Pats their best game, though, and Belicheck always has something to beat the shit out of them with.

I hope you're wrong.  We'll see.

Granted, but it's Tom's first game back and Gronk hasn't done anything all year, so you know he's ready to explode.

I think the Pats just unleash hell.

Any bets either of you two do like?

I like the Jets against the Steelers, definitely take the Raiders over the Chargers, and obviously the Eagles should stop the Lions.

Edit: I'd put $20, $50, $20 on the respective games if I had the disposable income.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what the spread is for the Tampa Bay and Carolina game. With Cam out, you have to go Tampa Bay by 10 points. However, every bet is a gamble. Vegas likes the Carolina D, but they have not been very good this year so this game could be a winner.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Pats will win by 50. There will be no mercy. The only way the Browns keep it to a 10 pt game is if I place a bet on the Pats. For Brad's sake I won't do that. You owe me one, Brad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Pats ahead 33-13 late in the 4th quarter. Don't forget to pay taxes on your winnings. Unless you used an offshore betting company. Then, good luck getting paid. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Did you know when someone does not claim gambling winnings on their tax return then you can report it to the IRS and get a percent of the taxes paid?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 06:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Touchdown Tom's first game back against the Browns and they're giving up 10.5 but I think it gets ugly and they might end up winning by 200, so I'm laying $200 on them.

Is that a good bet and what other bets does everyone like for tomorrow and Monday?

Where's the bet on the Bengals beating Cleveland this weekend? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 09:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Where's the bet on the Bengals beating Cleveland this weekend? lol

What's the handicap?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 06:27 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What's the handicap?

[Image: 55725587.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote