Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some interesting info on John Ross
(04-28-2017, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He doesn't need to add a ton of bulk. I could see him getting into the low 190's...which is absolutely fine for his his height.

You're right about the violent collisions on returns, although I'd say there's more head injuries than knee injuries...but point still taken.

Yeah. I would think he would need to bulk-up to about 190 to be at his prime in the NFL. Certainly do-able from 178.

Slight concern about him getting knocked off routes. If it happened in college, CB's will attempt it in every game in the NFL. But that is the NFL: you adapt and improve, or your out.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:48 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: He can be very special... his injuries look over a 1 year removed.   Cant judge yet...  But hopeful.    so who returns Ross or Erikson

If it's me, even as good as Ross is at it, I don't think I risk it with him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah. I would think he would need to bulk-up to about 190 to be at his prime in the NFL. Certainly do-able from 178.

Slight concern about him getting knocked off routes. If it happened in college, CB's will attempt it in every game in the NFL. But that is the NFL: you adapt and improve, or your out.

How'd you get that picture of my Russian mail order bride?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Wow Zona, me like the pretty blonde nippy gal a lot....
Reply/Quote
Poor girl must be freezing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:44 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Poor girl must be freezing

She's just glad to see me.

BTW- After feeding the cows, she better have my darn sammich made!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:59 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: She's just glad to see me.

She is your sammich.

Reply/Quote
I seriously about spit my brewski on my computer! LMAO! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Bengalzona Wrote:She's just glad to see me.

*walks into wall*
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
What is this thread about again?

I scrolled by a Zona post and this girl poked my eye out. After that, I can't remember a thing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote