Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some reactions to the win

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Kay Adams out there talking smack to Weddle already. I love her so much...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Kay Adams out there talking smack to Weddle already. I love her so much...

"Not a chance".

Honestly, we've gotta stop taking these former Ravens seriously.

It's like listening to former Bad Boys Pistons talk about Michael Jordan.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Kay Adams out there talking smack to Weddle already. I love her so much...

If only she were hotter, she’d be the perfect woman.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey Tony Romo….is Josh Allen still Mr. January? What a horrible broadcaster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Weddle and Bart Scott can take a canoe trip in a hurricane
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Just a GREAT refund game. Neutral mini SB? Not so fast you cheating bastards. This is what you get when you decide to rewrite the rules while insulting the current AFC champs. Love this game. Love this team.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:29 PM)Destro Wrote: Weddle and Bart Scott can take a canoe trip in a hurricane

Lol. Haha
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:29 PM)Destro Wrote: Weddle and Bart Scott can take a canoe trip in a hurricane

Without life preservers 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If only she were hotter, she’d be the perfect woman.

You need glasses... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey Tony Romo….is Josh Allen still Mr. January? What a horrible broadcaster

Oh yeah definitely. Never makes it to February
Reply/Quote
**** off cj you cheerleader enjoy looking at your bank account and having nowt on your ring finger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey Tony Romo….is Josh Allen still Mr. January? What a horrible broadcaster

Yeah that was a weird statement last week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
"Better send those refunds!"

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If only she were hotter, she’d be the perfect woman.

Johnny you better be Brad Pitt in disguise... she's more than enough for even the good looking men out there. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:41 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Johnny you better be Brad Pitt in disguise... she's more than enough for even the good looking men out there. 

I think he forgot the  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If only she were hotter, she’d be the perfect woman.

Oh, Johnny, the old trolling habits die hard. Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Johnny's not into girls
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:43 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think he forgot the  Ninja

Maybe - I had a friend who would always judge the women we were dating acted like he was only good enough for 10's. 

Dude eventually marries a 4 + kid...  (not that being a step-dad is anything to be shamed about)

You just never know :)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I don't know what's up with Wilson, but if I were.in his shoes I'd definitely be inviting her to games and after parties
Reply/Quote