• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some reactions to the win

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
For all you Kay fans....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Oh boy, this thread is about to get thirsty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: "Better send those refunds!"

But what about the Atlanta hospitality industry?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 10:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  That last one looks incredible!  TONS of orange!  In my younger days I would have spent every discretionary dollar on such trips and tickets, but I absolutely love seeing the global fan base of people falling in love with this team.  Zac, Duke, Katie, Troy, and Mike Brown deserve SO MUCH credit for building this team with high-character players with leadership all over the field.  It used to be a pat on the back for not winning.  They are "good guys".  The Reds get that a lot over the past 30 years.  But these "good guys" are also amazing, selfless players that work so well together.  

Praise must also be shared with all the coaches for getting guys to buy in and helping create such a versatile team that can beat you in so many ways. 

I simply love this.  

Maybe people in Buffalo know deep down in their heart of hearts that Allen and the Bills are choke artists..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 01:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe people in Buffalo know deep down in their heart of hearts that Allen and the Bills are choke artists..  ThumbsUp

I think their coaches panicked. got behind by the half and couldn't adjust to our adjustments. 
Josh is still a top 3 qb, but he needs to learn to take what the Defense gives you instead of Shooting deep. Burrow had to adjust to that this year as well.
Reply/Quote
Love this 2022 family pic!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Are we going to get a “some reactions to the loss” sticky thread?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Just sticky the "#NFL Rigged" thread.   Gaah
Reply/Quote