Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some reactions to the win
(01-22-2023, 09:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Maybe - I had a friend who would always judge the women we were dating acted like he was only good enough for 10's. 

Dude eventually marries a 4 + kid...  (not that being a step-dad is anything to be shamed about)

You just never know :)

I agree, some people are just weird. But having seen his posts over the years I think (hope) it was sarcasm. 
Reply/Quote
Kay Adams was my girl until she went through the drastic changes a couple of years ago. Rachel Bonnetta is my new one from NFL Network.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know what's up with Wilson, but if I were.in his shoes I'd definitely be inviting her to games and after parties

Logan Wilson? Didn't the dude get married this offseason?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Josh Allen is overrated. Plays in a weak division.

Still a Top 5 QB, but not an MVP.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:05 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Josh Allen is overrated. Plays in a weak division.

Ok look......I think Josh Allen is a decent QB....

But Jalen Ramsey wasn't wrong.....
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If only she were hotter, she’d be the perfect woman.

I think she's hot, I love her. Plus she likes the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:31 AM)pally Wrote:

Nice to see Rey out there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:09 AM)basballguy Wrote: Ok look......I think Josh Allen is a decent QB....

But Jalen Ramsey wasn't wrong.....

The pressure we got on him was the difference. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:05 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Josh Allen is overrated. Plays in a weak division.

He's kinda like Lamar to me. When you factor in the running, they're great, but every truly elite QB needs to be able to sling it at an elite level when needed. Those 2 haven't shown enough of that.

Think Steve Young and John Elway. Both could run, but also pass at an elite level when needed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You need glasses... Hilarious

(01-22-2023, 09:41 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Johnny you better be Brad Pitt in disguise... she's more than enough for even the good looking men out there. 

(01-22-2023, 09:43 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think he forgot the  Ninja

(01-22-2023, 09:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh, Johnny, the old trolling habits die hard. Hilarious

(01-22-2023, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Johnny's not into girls

(01-23-2023, 01:10 AM)kurisu Wrote: I think she's ? hot, I love her. Plus she likes the Bengals

Of course I’m joking. She’s a babe. She’s no Rachel Bonetta, but I’d still take her out for coffee, then probably immediately take her to meet my parents. Or my wife…maybe I could pull off the dream.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:54 PM)Destro Wrote: Kay Adams was my girl until she went through the drastic changes a couple of years ago. Rachel Bonnetta is my new one from NFL Network.

I liked Kay with a little more meat on the bones, but I guess that is the crap she has to deal with being a star.  As long as she is healthy, I am all for it.  It is going to sound cheesy, but there are tons of beautiful women in the world, but so few have Kay's demeanor, sense of humor, wit, and (seemingly) positive attitude.  She's definitely the whole package.  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:31 AM)pally Wrote:

Wow.  That last one looks incredible!  TONS of orange!  In my younger days I would have spent every discretionary dollar on such trips and tickets, but I absolutely love seeing the global fan base of people falling in love with this team.  Zac, Duke, Katie, Troy, and Mike Brown deserve SO MUCH credit for building this team with high-character players with leadership all over the field.  It used to be a pat on the back for not winning.  They are "good guys".  The Reds get that a lot over the past 30 years.  But these "good guys" are also amazing, selfless players that work so well together.  

Praise must also be shared with all the coaches for getting guys to buy in and helping create such a versatile team that can beat you in so many ways. 

I simply love this.  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:05 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Josh Allen is overrated. Plays in a weak division.

Is it weaker than the AFC West this year?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:10 AM)kurisu Wrote: I think she's hot, I love her. Plus she likes the Bengals.

You would have to be an expert in football, because that is what she says she looks for. And be confident about your knowledge. She sure is. She's stated, "I think it takes a very special person to, you know, support someone who knows more than they do."
Reply/Quote
I reacted by taking my lady to the local park and having erm...fun in public like she has always wanted.

I win! :)

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Kay is a Bengals fan, Bonnetta a Browns fans. That’s the tiebreaker for me, though it wasn’t really a tie to begin with.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to interrupt the spank fest . . .

Skip Bayless - "I don't know how they're going to protect him. But I don't think that he cares if he's protected or not."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote