Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some sad news to start the day
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-offensive-analyst-adam-zimmer-son-of-longtime-nfl-coach-mike-zimmer-dies-at-38/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turns out last night's loss was rather minor in the grand scheme of things. What a horrible story.
Reply/Quote
Jesus. That's a lot for one man to take.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 10:41 AM)sloSTI Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-offensive-analyst-adam-zimmer-son-of-longtime-nfl-coach-mike-zimmer-dies-at-38/

I really hope Mike makes it through this okay. Having to endure your wife and sons passing is so unspeakably awful. 
Reply/Quote
38 is super young. Sad news for the Zimmer family.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if the team knew before the game.

This is awful news. 38 is so young. And poor Mike and Corri, they’ve already been through so much. No person should ever have to bury their child

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 10:48 AM)pally Wrote: I wonder if the team knew before the game.

This is awful news.  38 is so young.  And poor Mike and Corri, they’ve already been through so much.  No person should ever have to bury their child

That's what I'm wondering, if they knew before the game that might explain why they looked lost
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 10:41 AM)sloSTI Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-offensive-analyst-adam-zimmer-son-of-longtime-nfl-coach-mike-zimmer-dies-at-38/

As a father who is 2 days away from the anniversary of his own son's death, this is horrible. Mike Zimmer has had to go through some shit with first his wife and now his son. 

Worst ***** thing ever, hands down. He seems to be a strong man. My prayers will be with him and his family. 

Damn...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rfaulk34...I am so very sorry you had to live through that tragedy. Anniversaries are never easy...I hope you find peace this week

Reply/Quote
Oh no..... that's awful. Poor Mike, he's been through a lot. Prayers for him and his daughter. This is tragic....38 is so young.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
donations to Mike's foundation built to honor his late wife Vikki might be a way to honor Adam and let Mike know the fans are thinking of him

https://www.mikezimmerfoundation.com/about

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 11:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As a father who is 2 days away from the anniversary of his own son's death, this is horrible. Mike Zimmer has had to go through some shit with first his wife and now his son. 

Worst ***** thing ever, hands down. He seems to be a strong man. My prayers will be with him and his family. 

Damn...

Hey dude, obviously we're just internet strangers chatting on a message board but sorry to hear you lost a child. I can only imagine the emotions you feel are hard to process, especially on the anniversary. Stay strong.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 11:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As a father who is 2 days away from the anniversary of his own son's death, this is horrible. Mike Zimmer has had to go through some shit with first his wife and now his son. 

Damn...

Sending prayers to lift you and your family up my friend.
Reply/Quote
Hate hearing this news and especially at such a young age. My sincerest condolences to the entire Zimmer family. Just heartbreaking news.

Yet would think if the team knew before game they would have dedicated it to him and had much more fire at the start.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 11:16 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Hate hearing this news and especially at such a young age. My sincerest condolences to the entire Zimmer family. Just heartbreaking news.

Yet would think if the team knew before game they would have dedicated it to him and had much more fire at the start.
News like that can be inspiring if they had time to process the news or shocking if they just heard it,

Reply/Quote

Damn...
 Sorry to hear that man, there's plenty of people here for you if you need anything 
Reply/Quote
Not a headline you ever want to see..
R.I.P. young man
Reply/Quote
Sad, 38 is too young. Prayers to the Zimmer family.
Reply/Quote
Horrible news. Absolutely horrible.

Reply/Quote
My thoughts and prayers are out to the Zimmer family.
Reply/Quote