Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Stole My Bobblehead
I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 10:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.

Should have murdered anyone sitting anywhere within 5 rows behind you..That would show em and be a warning to anyone interested in stealing from you in the future whilst you waste away in prison.. 

On second thought..chalk it up to a petty thief swiping a petty item.  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 10:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.

Next time wear a shirt that says “ Do Not Steal The Bobblhead Under My Seat”. That always works for me.
Reply/Quote
Ebay has them listed for about $20. One guy has 8 of them. He probably stole mine.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:04 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Ebay has them listed for about $20. One guy has 8 of them. He probably stole mine.

Just chalk it up as a lesson learned. America’s culture has been on a downward trend for quite some time.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:50 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Just chalk it up as a lesson learned. America’s culture has been on a downward trend for quite some time.

Yes, just a bad person. I feel there are still decent people out there though. I hope the guy gets help before it's too late and he ends up in jail.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote