Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Someone Stole My Bobblehead - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Cincinnati Reds (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Reds)
+--- Thread: Someone Stole My Bobblehead (/Thread-Someone-Stole-My-Bobblehead)

Someone Stole My Bobblehead - guyofthetiger - 09-07-2019

I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.

RE: Someone Stole My Bobblehead - grampahol - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 10:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.

Should have murdered anyone sitting anywhere within 5 rows behind you..That would show em and be a warning to anyone interested in stealing from you in the future whilst you waste away in prison.. 

On second thought..chalk it up to a petty thief swiping a petty item.  ThumbsUp

RE: Someone Stole My Bobblehead - Circleville Guy - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 10:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I went to the game today and got a Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead. I put it under my seat and went to get a drink and snack. Came back and it was gone. My friend was sitting 2 seats away and says he didn't see anything. I reported it to the customer service desk. She says people steal them and sell them on ebay. I was raised not to steal. I see our society has changed and crooks are everywhere. I am not a big Griffey fan, but it pissed me off that a crook would take something of mine. He may end up in jail as they move on to bigger things.

Next time wear a shirt that says “ Do Not Steal The Bobblhead Under My Seat”. That always works for me.

RE: Someone Stole My Bobblehead - guyofthetiger - 09-08-2019

Ebay has them listed for about $20. One guy has 8 of them. He probably stole mine.

RE: Someone Stole My Bobblehead - Circleville Guy - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 01:04 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Ebay has them listed for about $20. One guy has 8 of them. He probably stole mine.

Just chalk it up as a lesson learned. America’s culture has been on a downward trend for quite some time.

RE: Someone Stole My Bobblehead - guyofthetiger - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 09:50 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Just chalk it up as a lesson learned. America’s culture has been on a downward trend for quite some time.

Yes, just a bad person. I feel there are still decent people out there though. I hope the guy gets help before it's too late and he ends up in jail.