Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-10-2015, 02:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Get a gun. If he's in your house again pop him twice in the chest once in the head. Might go to jail for some reason or another, but at least you'll be alive and you can sleep okay at night.

Not around these parts.....castle law.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Definitely a disturbing story. I agree with others that this sounds like some sort of mental illness.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
That's freaky. I agree with the mental illness answer. Normal people in their right mind don't act that way. I would keep the house locked up from now on, and not worry too much about this wack job coming back.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 04:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's freaky.  I agree with the mental illness answer.  Normal people in their right mind don't act that way.  I would keep the house locked up from now on, and not worry too much about this wack job coming back.

The biggest question I have now, is since I pressed charges, am I going to have to show up in court or is he going to know the address of the house that he broke into? I just want this to kind of go away... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 04:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The biggest question I have now, is since I pressed charges, am I going to have to show up in court or is he going to know the address of the house that he broke into? I just want this to kind of go away... 

He could plead out and you never have to testify, but that also probably means he isn't doing much if any time. The police report probably says where he broke in to. I doubt he has any interest in coming back though as he seems to have been there by chance not with intent. My suggestion is lock your doors and don't worry about it. As his friend told you he is getting ready to move to some indian reservation anyways.
Reply/Quote
If weezy did own a gun, and had it next to his bed, and the same thing happened except this time when the dude said "I am you" weezy shot and killed him, would weezy have been within his rights?
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry to hear about that craziness. I know my reaction wouldve been to kill him with no hesitation.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote:  Does Noma use bath salts?

Remember the guy in florida who was on bath salts and was eating a homeless person's face because he thought that he was a zombie?

Thats the last thing you need is an interactive episode of the Walking Dead in your home! The "I am you" line is the weirdest part too. You don't know what you'll do in those situations till your in it. At least the best possible outcome happened!
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 05:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: If weezy did own a gun, and had it next to his bed, and the same thing happened except this time when the dude said "I am you" weezy shot and killed him, would weezy have been within his rights?

Of course not.

You're not allowed to kill yourself. Only other people. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 06:21 PM)GodFather Wrote: Remember the guy in florida who was on bath salts and was eating a homeless person's face because he thought that he was a zombie?

Thats the last thing you need is an interactive episode of the Walking Dead in your home! The "I am you" line is the weirdest part too. You don't know what you'll do in those situations till your in it. At least the best possible outcome happened!

I honestly didnt know what to do. I was frozen. It was almost like it was a dream. Its kind of crazy that all I had to do was ask him to leave and he did. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Okay someone did not "Break" into your house as you left the door unlocked..

They did come in uninvited.  I suggest not leaving your place unlocked while sleeping.  Or sleep with a weapon near by.

Sorry man, but you don't need to actually break something to be considered "breaking in". Entering a stranger's house uninvited is definitely breaking and entering, regardless of semantics.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
That's creepy as **** man. Don't you live in a rather good part of Cincy too? It's stories like this that really make me worried about leaving my wife and son home alone when I leave for work.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 07:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That's creepy as **** man.  Don't you live in a rather good part of Cincy too?  It's stories like this that really make me worried about leaving my wife and son home alone when I leave for work.

Yep. I live on the most boring street in America. 

I came to learn that the kid lives a couple miles away in another sub division. I truly think it was a mental issue he had so it could have literally have happened anywhere. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 07:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote:  Its kind of crazy that all I had to do was ask him to leave and he did. 

I wish it worked that easy on the fat chicks brought home for one night stands.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:35 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: "I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it."

OK Just reading that creeped me the eff out.

Probably would have killed myself at that point. get it?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 07:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sorry man, but you don't need to actually break something to be considered "breaking in". Entering a stranger's house uninvited is definitely breaking and entering, regardless of semantics.

my point is simple this could easy be avoided just by locking ones door. Drunk or impaired people sometimes enter the wrong house mistakenly happened to a friend of mind 2 weeks ago. Although he had a knife in their face within 10 seconds of them coming thru the door.
Reply/Quote
Hey really sorry about that, but I thought I was putting saline in my netty pot. Turns out it was cocaine. Ooops. Hope I didn't scar you for life.

Ninja

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 07:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I honestly didnt know what to do. I was frozen. It was almost like it was a dream. Its kind of crazy that all I had to do was ask him to leave and he did. 

My mom was at home back in the early 70's with my little brother (around 6 at the time). Two men rang the doorbell. When she answered, they pushed their way in. One guy started going through the kitchen while another stood in front of my mom. She started screaming and pushing the guy in front of her, and they left. The police never caught them.

I suspect they were looking for someone in particular and got the wrong house.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I watched the news last night and they had a story on the guy who broke into your house. Apparently he's a Steelers fan Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 02:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Get a gun. If he's in your house again pop him twice in the chest once in the head. Might go to jail for some reason or another, but at least you'll be alive and you can sleep okay at night.

No way you go to jail for shooting an intruder under these circumstances.
Reply/Quote