Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
I'm sure the families of all those dead and missing military members will be celebrating with joy.  Of course he considers them losers and suckers so I guess this message expresses his real feelings.

It is always all about him...remind me again of how much he 'loves" the military

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Human scum” <a href="https://t.co/lNRtqFizyN">pic.twitter.com/lNRtqFizyN</a></p>&mdash; Molly Jong-Fast (@MollyJongFast) <a href="https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1795116530063056956?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 27, 2024</a></blockquote>  

Quote:Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!

on the other hand

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States.<br> <br>Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning.<br> <br>May God bless them, always. <a href="https://t.co/A3d4fnVaTG">pic.twitter.com/A3d4fnVaTG</a></p>&mdash; President Biden (@POTUS) <a href="https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1795068938885206384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 27, 2024</a></blockquote>

Quote:Since America's founding, our service members have laid down their lives for an idea unlike any other: the idea of the United States.

Today, as generations of heroes lie in eternal peace, we live by the light of liberty they kept burning.

May God bless them, always.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hardly a surprising "tweet" from Trump. Also, you actually believe Biden wrote that tweet?

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 02:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hardly a surprising "tweet" from Trump.  Also, you actually believe Biden wrote that tweet?
He may not have worded it but he approved it for posting.  Biden isn't stupid enough to put out a deranged disrespectful post like Trump's.  And shame on any American who somehow thinks Trump's was appropriate for a man who was and wants to be again the Commander in Chief.  If you can't respect our military in death you don't respect them in life

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:02 PM)pally Wrote: He may not have worded it but he approved it for posting.  Biden isn't stupid enough to put out a deranged disrespectful post like Trump's.  And shame on any American who somehow thinks Trump's was appropriate for a man who was and wants to be again the Commander in Chief.  If you can't respect our military in death you don't respect them in life

[Image: 355f84fe-3acd-4c01-9764-83ee37b68293-AFP...&auto=webp]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:12 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: [Image: 355f84fe-3acd-4c01-9764-83ee37b68293-AFP...&auto=webp]

OMG! A busy man looking at his watch. How horrible.

Get Karen over here. Let’s call the manager.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:02 PM)pally Wrote: He may not have worded it but he approved it for posting.  Biden isn't stupid enough to put out a deranged disrespectful post like Trump's.  And shame on any American who somehow thinks Trump's was appropriate for a man who was and wants to be again the Commander in Chief.  If you can't respect our military in death you don't respect them in life

Almost zero chance Biden has anything to do with that Twitter account.

(05-27-2024, 03:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: OMG! A busy man looking at his watch. How horrible.

Interesting.  Somehow I suspect if this was Trump doing the same thing you'd have slightly different opinion.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: OMG! A busy man looking at his watch. How horrible.

It's a moot point because if you asked Biden if he could see how that would come off as disrespectful there is a possibility he would admit and accept that.  If you asked Trump the same thing about his tweet he'd go on a tirade about how it was the most amazing tweet ever and how he's the most persecuted man ever and that veterans who were shot and killed and died face down in the mud in a shithole country have it way easier than he does.

For whatever reason, Trump's insistence to make everything about himself and whine about how unfair his life is comes off as being an awesome selling point to a lot of people.  I don't get it, particularly seeing how many of the "life sucks, suck it up buttercup" brigade absolutely love hearing Trump endlessly complain like he's a white woman who got the wrong frappuccino. 

(05-27-2024, 03:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting.  Somehow I suspect if this was Trump doing the same thing you'd have slightly different opinion.

Everyone does inconsiderate and selfish stuff but it comes down to if that person can recognize it and admit it was what it was.  Maybe Biden if confronted would say that of course he looked at his watch, he's a busy man, he's the president, are you the president?  You aren't, you're just some regular loser.  You don't need to know what time it is, you don't have anything important like him going on, you bum.

Maybe he would say that, I don't know the guy.

EDIT - he would have said JACK, at least once though I do know that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting.  Somehow I suspect if this was Trump doing the same thing you'd have slightly different opinion.

Oh for sure I would get triggered if it was presented that he was going to go play golf after. But I usually try not to waste too much energy on something as insignificant as a busy person checking the time.

But since I know this guy was juggling the waning hours of the cluster f Afghanistan withdrawal (which involved the forces we propped up for two decades folding almost instantly and their president fleeing the country) and a massive hurricane making landfall at home. People outraged over this seems like making a mountain out of a molehill.
Reply/Quote

lol...she's already here so no need to talk to the manager...the complaint has been made Wink

Biden has 1 incident over 4 years compared to how many by Trump? If today's post by Trump was a one-off incident he would be given some benefit of the doubt. But its just another one in a long line a disrespect towards the military

Reply/Quote
He can’t ever just have an ounce of tact or act in a Presidential manner.
Reply/Quote

Trump says he doesn't like POWs and doesn't want wounded veterans in a parade,
and asked "what's in it for them" while at the Normandy graveyard. And didn't want
his kids to go into the military. 

But let's talk about Biden looking at his watch--such disrespect!!! You want a guy like that in charge of the military??

A guy who was in military family and proud of his son's service should no better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 10:27 AM)Dill Wrote: Trump says he doesn't like POWs and doesn't want wounded veterans in a parade,
and asked "what's in it for them" while at the Normandy graveyard. And didn't want
his kids to go into the military. 

But let's talk about Biden looking at his watch--such disrespect!!! You want a guy like that in charge of the military??

A guy who was in military family and proud of his son's service should no better.

GM will be swooping in with a "whatabout" gif any moment now, I'm sure of it.

Reply/Quote

Not surprising in looking back on how he treated McCain. This guy is pure antichrist human garbage 
GOP lost their soul putting all in on this loser of a guy AGAIN!  too many people on Putins payroll is only way to describe it anymore
Its sad and pathetic our country is at this point with a presidential nominee spewing dictator Nazi talk..WTF?!. I went to the local National Cemetary over the weekend with my daughter whos girls scout troop honored all the WWI, WWII, Vietnam , Korea vets and as we we went around grave to grave to place a flag and honor them I could not stop thinking about this.  I dont generally like to post on political topics on a Bengals board but this hit me hard .
An no I am not a registered Democrat.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: GM will be swooping in with a "whatabout" gif any moment now, I'm sure of it.

I’ll be……..checking my watch for that one.

Any second now.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 10:59 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll be……..checking my watch for that one.

Any second now.

In the meantime we can play Bingo with the Dem talking points coming fast and furious in this thread.

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: GM will be swooping in with a "whatabout" gif any moment now, I'm sure of it.

So in a thread about Trump's tweet on Memorial day you want me to say Dill was doing a whataobut when he talks about how Trump has talked about servicemen?  In response to someone sharing a photo of Biden?  When both men were quoted in the OP?

Besides being an inane post/point you are SO easily triggered.  Just following threads to see if I'm keeping up with your standards for posting.  Tongue

But I also know there's a special place in your head where I will aways live free of charge and that gives me the warm fuzzies.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: So in a thread about Trump's tweet on Memorial day you want me to say Dill was doing a whataobut when he talks about how Trump has talked about servicemen?  In response to someone sharing a photo of Biden?  When both men were quoted in the OP?

Besides being an inane post/point you are SO easily triggered.  Just following threads to see if I'm keeping up with your standards for posting.  Tongue

But I also know there's a special place in your head where I will aways live free of charge and that gives me the warm fuzzies.  Smirk

Another fascinating hypocrisy you display is the ability to determine how other people feel while simultaneously whining when anyone does the same to you.  You're not wrong, I do love to point out your consistent double standards and rampant hypocrisy.  Unfortunately, you got pretty much everything else wrong.  Whomp, whomp.  

Crow is still looking at his watch, btw.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 12:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Another fascinating hypocrisy you display is the ability to determine how other people feel while simultaneously whining when anyone does the same to you.  You're not wrong,I do love to point out your consistent double standards and rampant hypocrisy.  Unfortunately, you got pretty much everything else wrong.  Whomp, whomp.  

Crow is still looking at his watch, btw.  Cool

Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
and like every other thread this becomes an SSP and Dino fight that has little or nothing to do with the original topic

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2024, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote: and like every other thread this becomes an SSP and Dino fight that has little or nothing to do with the original topic

I've upset the hivemind.  

[Image: ESKRkZfWoAIl9_H.jpg]

There's literally nothing preventing you from continuing your typical anti-Trump screed.

Crow still looking at his watch, btw.

Reply/Quote