Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone has to say it. . .
Bengals with Joe Burrow.........2-7-1..23rd in passer rating
Bengals without Burrow..........2-3-0..16th in passer rating

What could we get in trade for Burrow?  We are looking better without him, but we still have a lot of holes to fill.
Reply/Quote
lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you told me that we had a chance to be .500 with one game left without JB, I probably would have slapped you, yet here we are. However, BA has played the best individual QB'd game this year by a Bengal, and that include JB. BA was hitting deep shots all day, which we haven't had at all. Now let's see him do it against Bmore, then we can discuss trade partners.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
It’s amazing what happens as the interior Oline gets better.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 07:23 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: It’s amazing what happens as the interior Oline gets better.

Or a QB does not hold onto the ball too long.
Reply/Quote
I've heard Burrow is a prima donna and a cancer in the locker room. Many players don't like him and it forced some of out vets to demand trade or suddenly become too injured to play.

Once BA took over the team started playing for him and has come together.

I hope Zac doesn't kill what we have going by trying to start Burrow over BA upon his return.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 06:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals with Joe Burrow.........2-7-1..23rd in passer rating
Bengals without Burrow..........2-3-0..16th in passer rating

What could we get in trade for Burrow?  We are looking better without him, but we still have a lot of holes to fill.

Let’s make a draft day trade to move up and get Sewell!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 07:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Let’s make a draft day trade to move up and get Lawrence!!

Fixed it for ya
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should bring back sanu. He had 2 seasons with a perfect passer rating of 158.3 with the Bengals and 1 perfect season with the falcons.

See anyone can give stats without context to suit whatever narrative they want.
Reply/Quote
We win far more games when we are in the plus column for turnovers. I have a simple way to increase the chances this will happen: Punt on 1st down. By punting on first down we ensure that we never turn the ball over and give the other team more opportunities to fumble or throw an interception.

Reply/Quote
Clearly Burrow not the answer.
Draft a new QB in 1st round.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Perhaps a Burrow with more games under his belt would have had us at .500 by now.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 08:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Perhaps a Burrow with more games under his belt would have had us at .500 by now.

Our O Line has looked much better since Burrow was out there...but Ravens coming in we are gonna find out arent we?
I think they sacked Burrow like 6 times last outing 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 08:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Perhaps a Burrow with more games under his belt would have had us at .500 by now.

Burrow has more "games under his belt" than Allen and Finley COMBINED.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 07:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've heard Burrow is a prima donna and a cancer in the locker room. Many players don't like him and it forced some of out vets to demand trade or suddenly become too injured to play.

Once BA took over the team started playing for him and has come together.  

I hope Zac doesn't kill what we have going by trying to start Burrow over BA upon his return.

It is not just BA.

Finley beat the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Quarterback Controversy..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 09:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not just BA.

Two headed monster yo.

[Image: th?id=OIP.MPcMMd7Z9Swf8gkwXVeMSwHaFz&pid...=219&h=173]

DreamTeam 2021
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Taylor is doing such a bang up job.

Trade, release, or don't sign any QBs in 2021

Zac's gonna suit up at QB and ball out!

[Image: th?id=OIP.zDYtb5whvFNVirl7UlmyNQHaGl&pid...=191&h=171]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be very interesting to see how Allen does against the Ravens.If the Bengals defeat the Ravens,and it is primarily related to the outstanding play of Josh Allen.Look out,this Bengals Board wil light up like never before.And maybe,maybe,Burrow feels just a little uncomfortable for the first time.It may sound impossible,but the Bengals could possibly beat the Ravens.I do know this.That in that last game Josh Allen was absolutely locked onto his receivers.It wasn’t luck.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 09:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not just BA.

Finley's rating is 52.1.

At least have the decency to stay on point in your own thread.
Reply/Quote