Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal Mart BRAWL!
Reminds me of the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Except, in this case it's Indiana.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The comments section on the youtube pages is also pretty wonderful. Lots of people saying how terrible these women are, but also saying they would have slapped the kid and told him to straighten up. Sounds like that would work. I bet he's never been slapped before!
ColtsFan wants it.
(06-17-2015, 02:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ColtsFan wants it.

.....prolly already had it......

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-17-2015, 02:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....prolly already had it......

gave her engagement herpes.
(06-16-2015, 10:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtOvFpEhIM

Anyone else aroused by this video??
(06-17-2015, 03:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: gave her engagement herpes.

......then she passed it on to Jake Delhomme.....

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-17-2015, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else aroused by this video??

Ummmm....geeze how do I say this?  It's kinda what the thread is about.  Well not kinda like.  It's exactly what the thread is about.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-17-2015, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else aroused by this video??

Exceedingly.  I never saw a woman on a rascal cart that didn't tingle my loins!

Back to the topic at hand, I found that you can type in FIGHT AT _______ and put any store/restaurant there and something, if not multiple videos will pop up. People will fight anywhere.
If you look closely, you can see a Steelers tattoo on the blonde one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-17-2015, 06:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you look closely, you can see a Steelers tattoo on the blonde one.

If you look closely, you'll recognize bfine32's mom...She's the one on the bottom, that should jog everyone's memory.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Since I posted this I have become addicted to watching people fight and destroy public places. I am in awe. I guess some people just get to live in a world free of accountability...lucky(?) stiffs.
This is the epitome of white trash. I read that the investigators said that the claim that the women with the kid got into with the other because she said racial slurs to an employee is false.

I hate the woman in the scooter because her fat ass doesn't need a scooter if she can get out and fight up and down aisles.

I hate the mom because she is a shitty mom. It's evident in her fighting in front of her kid, telling the kid to fight, and her kid being a shit when the other adults tell him to stop.

I hate her kid because he's a little shit.

I hate the other adults because we now record fights and don't stop them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-24-2015, 05:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is the epitome of white trash. I read that the investigators said that the claim that the women with the kid got into with the other because she said racial slurs to an employee is false.

I hate the woman in the scooter because her fat ass doesn't need a scooter if she can get out and fight up and down aisles.

I hate the mom because she is a shitty mom. It's evident in her fighting in front of her kid, telling the kid to fight, and her kid being a shit when the other adults tell him to stop.

I hate her kid because he's a little shit.

I hate the other adults because we now record fights and don't stop them.
Go Pat go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-24-2015, 05:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hate the other adults because we now record fights and don't stop them.

Generally I agree, but I felt this was one Darwinian contest that needed to play out.
(06-16-2015, 03:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You're a glass half empty kind of old person.  See for me...this is every reason to go to a Walmart.   Smirk

You're like Dian Fossey. Are you working on a report? "Shitbags in the Aisles".
(06-25-2015, 08:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You're like Dian Fossey. Are you working on a report? "Shitbags in the Aisles".

Actually the title of the report is, "From the Ring to the Aisle"  With a sub title..."The True Reason Boxing is a Dying Sport"
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-24-2015, 10:09 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Generally I agree, but I felt this was one Darwinian contest that needed to play out.

Yup.  What's the point of breaking up a fight, much less a mutual one?  These women probably resort to violence at the drop of a hat and will probably be rolling around punching someone else by the time the swelling on that black eye you got in thanks for breaking it up starts to subside.
(06-24-2015, 05:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hate the other adults because we now record fights and don't stop them.

You want to steal their freedom?

Typical libtard trying to control other people.