Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sorry about the downtime!
Just wanted to apologize to everyone for the unexpected, and extended downtime. I don't want to go through all the issues that cropped up, or I'll end up banging my head against the wall again, but I can say that all issues were identified and fixed.

Going forward, we shouldn't (hopefully) experience any other time outs like this. Of course, there's always issues here and there with any website, but all the serious problems are now out of the way and resolved. 

If you experience any glitches, which there still may be a few related to plugins needing updated or whatever, please let me know.
Reply/Quote
Off season, holiday and such, no worries!
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 01:22 AM)phil413 Wrote: Off season, holiday and such, no worries!

Yeah, true. Better to get everything out of the way now so that we're ready for the season...and there better be a season.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
No worries! Just glad it was something that was fix-able.
Reply/Quote
You're trying to apologize to us for there being a little downtime in a website that all of us enjoy for free?!

Am I more brain injured than I thought or is that just a weird thought?!

Hilarious

All good!

Thanks for having it back so soon!
Reply/Quote
I was on a site years ago that always went down on or near 4th of July weekend because that’s when he created it and that’s when it auto re-newed the website. He was always away for a a few days and we were left with “well, maybe this is it” and eventually he just never re-newed and we all had to find new homes to discuss this stupid team.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Thank you for all your efforts!!
Reply/Quote
All back to normal here. No biggie. Things happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No apologies needed. Thank you for working to keep this place running!
Reply/Quote
No need for apologies, things happen..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 12:42 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just wanted to apologize to everyone for the unexpected, and extended downtime. I don't want to go through all the issues that cropped up, or I'll end up banging my head against the wall again, but I can say that all issues were identified and fixed.

Going forward, we shouldn't (hopefully) experience any other time outs like this. Of course, there's always issues here and there with any website, but all the serious problems are now out of the way and resolved. 

If you experience any glitches, which there still may be a few related to plugins needing updated or whatever, please let me know.

I was beginning to worry that my internet broke! haha. Thanks for getting it up and running again.

As far as glitches, I do notice that when I try to view my alerts and click on them, it gives me an 404 not found error. I don't know if that's just me or not, but maybe the alerts didn't fully come back online for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote
For a fraction of a second, I thought the squeelers were hacking our forums yesterday.OMG
Reply/Quote
Lol. I thought it was my phone. Being all the way out in Ripley, OH the signal isn't always the best. I guess I'll have to apologise for all the four letter words I called it, let it know I won't replace it until upgrade time!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Glad we are back up
Reply/Quote
For a little while I thought I was banned. Thanks for getting it up and running again.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 09:35 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was beginning to worry that my internet broke! haha. Thanks for getting it up and running again.

As far as glitches, I do notice that when I try to view my alerts and click on them, it gives me an 404 not found error. I don't know if that's just me or not, but maybe the alerts didn't fully come back online for whatever reason.

Thanks. Looks like it needs updated with the latest version to be compatible. I'll get that done soon. 
Reply/Quote
Glad we're back up, was wondering if it was my laptop ?
Reply/Quote
Do you guys remember that time the site went down and we were all like, “Ahhhh, WTF!” but then Holic was like, “ No worries everybody, just some glitches...we’re good. Then we were all like, “Whew! It’s all good bro....it happens”

......seems like it was just yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 01:28 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Do you guys remember that time the site went down and we were all like, “Ahhhh, WTF!” but then Holic was like, “ No worries everybody, just some glitches...we’re good. Then we were all like, “Whew! It’s all good bro....it happens”

......seems like it was just yesterday.

Oops, I knew I forgot something...

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: e4e53478ab6cf55639490623f69681ec.jpg]

Also, I didn't see any interuptions.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote