Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-27-2015, 05:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's not an insult. I'm explaining how your argument makes no sense.

Also, Conservatives do blow people up.

Yeah but when the death ratio is 1 to 100000 that a difference
(06-27-2015, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah but when the death ratio is 1 to 100000 that a difference

Now you're just making up numbers.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2015, 05:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Now you're just making up numbers.

Your right its probabaly way larger.   They have slaughtered hundreds of thousands of non muslims in Egypt.
(06-27-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your right its probabaly way larger.   They have slaughtered hundreds of thousands of non muslims in Egypt.

My right?

So you admit you just made that up?

(06-27-2015, 06:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My right?

So you admit you just made that up?

Yeah my estimation was conservative. It's way. larger.
(06-27-2015, 06:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah my estimation was conservative.   It's way. larger.

Care to back that up?

(06-27-2015, 06:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Care to back that up?

Well we can start with the armenian genocide. If you find an abortion clinic bomb come close to that let me know. Otherwise it's ridculous to even compare or have this debate. Radical muslims do way more killing than Amercian christian conservatives.

Over 40k dead and 4 million displaced due to radical muslims.
(06-27-2015, 02:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: and people here think evangelicals are extreme lol

I wish people got a taste of that life.   Go live there for a year.

Well I've had taste of the middle east and you'd be amazed at how similar extremist of both religions really are.

As Rfaulk said "extremists calling others extremists."  While the rest of us watch in awe, because we think they're both wacko.
(06-27-2015, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well we can start with the armenian genocide.  If you find an abortion clinic bomb come close to that let me know.    Otherwise it's ridculous to even compare or have this debate.   Radical muslims do way more killing than Amercian christian conservatives.    

Over 40k dead and 4 million displaced due to radical muslims.

Damn radical Christians...

[Image: holocaust.png]

(06-27-2015, 08:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Damn radical Christians...

[Image: holocaust.png]

Lmao hey the muslims were basically part of the third reich. But please keep trying to massage the numbers to fit your story.
(06-27-2015, 09:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lmao hey the muslims were basically part of the third reich.  But please keep trying to massage the numbers to fit your story.

So in Lucy's head, Nazis = Muslims

This dude really is insane. I'm not making it up, right?

(06-27-2015, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So in Lucy's head, Nazis = Muslims

Well in fairness you guys were comparing the likes of Ann Coulter to mass murderering Muslims by refering to them as extremists on both sides.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-27-2015, 09:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well in fairness you guys were comparing the likes of Ann Coulter to mass murderering Muslims by refering to them as extremists on both sides.

When did I compare Ann Coulter to mass murdering Muslims or call her an extremist?

(06-27-2015, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So in Lucy's head, Nazis = Muslims

Third Reich heavily influenced and funded the Muslim Brotherhood. Please educate yourself on the connection between the two and how those teachings are still previlant today.
(06-27-2015, 09:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well in fairness you guys were comparing the likes of Ann Coulter to mass murderering Muslims by refering to them as extremists on both sides.

He doesn't care. just his typical bomb throwing when he has no comeback or just too lazy to look it up.
(06-27-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Third Reich heavily influenced and funded the Muslim Brotherhood.   Please educate yourself on the connection between the two and how those teachings are still previlant today.

So you're telling me that you were incorrect when you tried to say that Muslims were basically a part of the Third Reich and have no counterclaim for the fact that radical Christians in Nazi Germany killed 10 million more people than the radical Muslims you cited?

(06-27-2015, 10:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He doesn't care.  just his typical bomb throwing when he has no comeback or just too lazy to look it up.

You literally just made up numbers...

(06-27-2015, 10:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're telling me that you were incorrect when you tried to say that Muslims were basically a part of the Third Reich and have no counterclaim for the fact that radical Christians in Nazi Germany killed 10 million more people than the radical Muslims you cited?

You literally just made up numbers...

When you take money and put into practice their teachings then you are part of the Third Reich
(06-27-2015, 10:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you take money and put into practice their teachings then you are part of the Third Reich

So they weren't actually a part of the Third Reich, just allies?

Because by your arguments, I can attribute everything the Ottoman Empire did to Imperial Germany.

(06-27-2015, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So they weren't actually a part of the Third Reich, just allies?

Because by your arguments, I can attribute everything the Ottoman Empire did to Imperial Germany.

You tell me.... They were trying to eradicate jews in the middle east.... Using hitler's book and lessons, hitler was all over the radio in the Arab countries preaching anti Jew hate and they named iran after the Aryans.
(06-27-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Third Reich heavily influenced and funded the Muslim Brotherhood.   Please educate yourself on the connection between the two and how those teachings are still previlant today.

It's not the first time I've heard of the connection, I did a quick google search and this was at the top of the results.  I can't comment on the source, I'm not familiar with Canada Free Press.

http://canadafreepress.com/2006/loftus101106.htm

So I tried the second result.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_muslimbrotherhood03.htm

And the third result.  I decided to stop here.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

It all pretty much says the same things.  There is no doubt that the Nazi's were involved in the middle east to try and exploit it for it's rich oil resources.  Any alliances the Nazi's made were for their own gain, that you can be sure.  Not for any shared ideology.

I've said it before, war can make for some strange bed fellows.  Heck we were allied with Stalin during that time.