Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-26-2015, 01:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Right, because no Muslim ever heard anything any of these women said in public before they were placed on the SPLC list.

But, please tell me how the guys in Texas knew about the cartoon contest geller was holding down there before this list came out.

C'mon Lucy.  You are a better troll than this.  Try a little harder to keep it realistic.

Trolling? you know they put women more at risk than they already were... Anyone with half a brain can see that .... Except you ofc
(06-26-2015, 01:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trolling?  you know they put women more at risk than they already were...   Anyone with half a brain can see that ....   Except you ofc

How do they put these women at any more risk just by re-pubishing things that these women have tried to make public?
(06-26-2015, 01:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How do they put these women at any more risk just by re-pubishing things that these women have tried to make public?

By republishing quotes that are not accurate.
(06-26-2015, 05:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: By republishing quotes that are not accurate.

Give me an example.
(06-26-2015, 09:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Give me an example.

I'd like to see those as well.
(06-26-2015, 01:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it a good thing to make a list so nutjobs muslims can have an easy go to kill list?  

SOuthern Poverty is a joke and used media matters and CAIR for their references on quotes.   You can't take either of those sources serious.   That's was the point of then video.

Your so quick to be pro muslim that you don't even consider everything.

I can say the same thing about anything you post that "exposes" a liberal you don't like. It's making a list so nutjob conservatives can have an easy go kill list!!!

Did you even read it?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-26-2015, 05:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: By republishing quotes that are not accurate.

Do you think it helps when WND and you further broadcast the list thus aiding and abetting radical jihadists?  Should you be held responsible if something were to happen to one of those women whose names you made available for public consumption?
(06-25-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://medium.com/@splcenter/women-against-islam-a9f42563e1c2

So I just read this. I'm LOLing right now at the things that have been said to describe this list. "Hit list", "putting targets on backs".

It talks about how despite the fact that the conservative political scene is dominated by men, the anti-Muslim scene is dominated by women. It then profiles a dozen of them and discusses some of the awful things they have said about Muslims.

It's not hateful in any way. Unless you consider it hateful to report on awful things other people say to raise awareness about how awful they are, it's not hateful.

Holey exaggeration, Batman! "Hit list" lol. I read the OP link and thought "wtf??", how does a group get away with that? Then i read the article (you posted) that it draws from and just shook my head.

Too bad extremists can't see how extreme they are when railing against other extremists.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-25-2015, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:

I don't care how hot she is. She needs to shut up or learn how to hold a professional conversation/debate on a national stage.

That was pathetic.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-26-2015, 01:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe so if we were dealing with rational people but you know very well nutty muslims don't do rational.  

If any of these women are attacked SP should be held accountable.

Nutty Muslims don't do rational and neither do nutty ultraconservatives.

Why should they be held accountable for repeating what these people have already publicly stated? Nutty Muslims can find this "hit list" but they can't find comments like these that are already on the web?

I searched everything that was in quotes for the first 3 women in the article and every single one came up on different sites, not posted here, as something they said. I stopped after 3 because every single one of them were correct.

(06-26-2015, 04:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can say the same thing about anything you post that "exposes" a liberal you don't like. It's making a list so nutjob conservatives can have an easy go kill list!!!

Did you even read it?

Yeah the problem with your insult here is that conservatives don't chop people's head off or blow them up.
(06-26-2015, 10:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I searched everything that was in quotes for the first 3 women in the article and every single one came up on different sites, not posted here, as something they said. I stopped after 3 because every single one of them were correct.

Any source of CAIR needs to be questioned. They are a Hamas fromt group. They can't be trusted.

And think progress for that matter. Their main job is to promote hillary Clinton. Once again.... Not trust worthy. You can't take from highly biased sources and then claim them as legitimate.
(06-27-2015, 12:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah the problem with your insult here is that conservatives don't chop people's head off or blow them up.

True.

Well except when they try to blow up abortion clinics.

They do like shooting people though.

I suppose that's easier that catching them and cutting off their heads when you can kill someone from a good ways a way and then run and hide.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-27-2015, 12:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah the problem with your insult here is that conservatives don't chop people's head off or blow them up.

(06-27-2015, 10:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: True.

Well except when they try to blow up abortion clinics.

They do like shooting people though.

I suppose that's easier that catching them and cutting off their heads when you can kill someone from a good ways a way and then run and hide.

True. Nut jobs on both extremes kill or attempt to kill.

What stood out to me is that when talking about radicals, he goes all the way to the left to make a point but when going right, he stops short of the extreme to make the comparison.

I take it you are one of those people who denies Islam and the Middle East are ultra conservative.
(06-27-2015, 01:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I take it you are one of those people who denies Islam and the Middle East are ultra conservative.

Excellent point.  Radical Islam would be calling conservatives here libtards. LOL
(06-27-2015, 01:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I take it you are one of those people who denies Islam and the Middle East are ultra conservative.

When you live in the 1500's you are conservative. Being conservative isn't their problem... It's being a religious fanatic and not respecting western civil boundaries.

I would be ok if they pulled off a closed off society with their crazy behavior. They can do what the Westboro Baptist church does and keep to themselves and not recruit people with false nonsense.

I would prefer they assimilated into western culture and today's modern society. We would all be better off if they did...
(06-27-2015, 02:11 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Excellent point.  Radical Islam would be calling conservatives here libtards. LOL

and people here think evangelicals are extreme lol

I wish people got a taste of that life. Go live there for a year.

It's not an insult. I'm explaining how your argument makes no sense.

Also, Conservatives do blow people up.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]