Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spain signed
(10-31-2020, 11:05 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: If Sample were to come in at tackle this week, there is going to be virtually nothing they can do to keep Clowney away from Burrow. Tennessee would line Clowney up over Sample every play and have him feast. Burrow isn’t a China doll, no, but all of those hits add up. Andrew Luck wasn’t a China doll, either. He could move better than Burrow can and was significantly bigger than Burrow is and he still retired due to his accumulated injuries.

They’d probably have to stack Carter next to him the whole time. 2 TE = 1 OT?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 02:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: They’d probably have to stack Carter next to him the whole time. 2 TE = 1 OT?

1 Gio + 1 Gio's Mustache = 1 OT

Watch Gio become the highest rated OL on the team. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 01:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Me too!

Billy Price came into the NFL with some sort of chest injury and quickly injured his foot during the first few games of his rookie season. He’s definitely a fish out of water at guard but he’s now healthy and heavier and back at his natural position at center.  To my eye with no data analytics to back it to Price appears to be far better against 4-3 defenses than 3-4 defenses.
The knock on Billy is short arms and he tends to lead with his head.  But he really looked good in the game against the browns and maybe he just needs confidence and to be "the man.". Let's see how he performs this week.  At the very least they should keep them as a backup and not trade them if he performs well.  

I can't imagine going from the Ohio State University being a star player on the offensive line and going into the NFL and getting demoted.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 12:58 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: It would be hilarious to see little Gio out there lined up at OT. The dlineman across from him would probably be laughing so hard he couldn’t pass rush.

He'd be laughing until Gio pancaked him to China.  Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 11:05 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: If Sample were to come in at tackle this week, there is going to be virtually nothing they can do to keep Clowney away from Burrow. Tennessee would line Clowney up over Sample every play and have him feast. Burrow isn’t a China doll, no, but all of those hits add up. Andrew Luck wasn’t a China doll, either. He could move better than Burrow can and was significantly bigger than Burrow is and he still retired due to his accumulated injuries.
Watch luck he isca different player than Burrow, he took way more hits because he held the ball long and ran way more . Many young qbs make it with hits Part of the game.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote