Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did Allen look?
Like a shit sandwich..
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Not good, but considering he's playing under the worst coaching staff, a terrible line, and none of his playmaker helped (ala: at least three dropped passes), it was better than what Thinley would have done. His passes had some zip, and for the most part was semi accurate. Held on to ball too long, but really anyone does under this line. Started forcing it in the 4th, costing a INT, and had bad awareness last play of game causing fumble. 

My take exactly.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I thought he looked ok. First game starting and was on the practice squad last week. Receivers dropped a lot of good thrown balls. Nobody's mentioning that point. He was far better than Finley. Although, dangerously better than Finley. He could possibly, actually almost surely, win us a game when we don't want one. So, if we are tanking for whoever? Better put Finley back in.

Green dropped two right in his hands that I saw. I slept through the 2nd half, but hit record just so I can watch it after work today.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote