Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Speculation that Dalton Starts Next Week
(11-24-2019, 08:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Who wrote that for you?

Your mom, but I told her what to write.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we have seen enough of Ryan...he isnt the qb we hoped for. Just let Dalton finish it out, draft a QB 1st overall and learn next year from Dalton. Also, sign 2-3 day 1 free agents.
Reply/Quote
Well the Redskins won...so we can win a game.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your mom, but I told her what to write.

OK, kid.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:48 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: I think we have seen enough of Ryan...he isnt the qb we hoped for.  Just let Dalton finish it out, draft a QB 1st overall and learn next year from Dalton.  Also, sign 2-3 day 1 free agents.

Finley misses throws even when the WR's are open. He just doesn't have an NFL starter arm at this point.

Honestly, I would think that this would easily show in practice.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well the Redskins won...so we can win a game.

Zac and company will prove you wrong.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: All of you who wanted to bench Dalton are so cluelessness

LOL

I love it when that happens.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well the Redskins won so we can win 1 and get the 1st pick.

I'm not a particularly religious person and in fact not one at all, but this news makes me question my own beliefs. The Tooth fairy is REAL after all! Well, maybe.. I did receive cold hard cash for teeth as a kid.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Ms. Dalton,
     Your son was the 29th rated QB in the NFL with a passer rating of under 80 and an 0-8 record when the team made the wise decision of seeing what else they had on the team. He played the very same defense earlier in the year in his 9th season in the NFL, had a passer rating in the 50s and "veteranly led" this team to 3 points. 

Meanwhile a 4th RD draft choice in his 3rd career start had a passer rating about 30 points higher and was a Tyler Boyd fumble away from taking the lead late in the game. So while we understand that you are mad that your child was benched; it was the right decision. Also, be prepared that we may take another QB in the upcoming NFL draft instead of letting your son start for his 10th year,

Sincerely.
                                                                             Rational folks

Oh you are so original. I swear I don’t know who is the least intelligent Brown fans or some of so call expert who were whining about Dalton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I sure hope all the Dalton haters are happy.  Second game in a row where veteran leadership was needed for a win.  All of you do call experts where so right. Finley had so much pocket presence.  All of you who wanted to bench Dalton are so cluelessness

Youre still harping on this?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:48 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: I think we have seen enough of Ryan...he isnt the qb we hoped for.  Just let Dalton finish it out, draft a QB 1st overall and learn next year from Dalton.  Also, sign 2-3 day 1 free agents.

Ryan is not the answer, but putting Andy back is like putting salt in the wound.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:53 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Oh you are so original.  I swear I don’t know who is the least intelligent Brown fans or some of so call expert who were whining about Dalton.  

I'm unsure who ever called me an expert, but I appreciate it. As to Dalton:

It was time to bench your son. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ryan is not the answer, but putting Andy back is like putting salt in the wound.  Ninja

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-starting-andy-dalton-in-week-13

*shake shake shake*
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:22 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: You're preaching to the choir. This team is seriously devoid of talent. A healthy AJ Green isn't going to do a damn thing either. This team, it's coaching, schemes, and everything up to Mike Brown is straight trash. I feel bad for Finley too. I think he could be better than what he's showing. This team is ruining any chance of him to have an NFL future beyond backup QB at best.

Any QB we draft next year is coming in with a deck stacked against him. With out typical free agency approach and the constant need to hit on every draft pick, we might just ruin another career.

Yup. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Ms. Dalton,
     Your son was the 29th rated QB in the NFL with a passer rating of under 80 and an 0-8 record when the team made the wise decision of seeing what else they had on the team. He played the very same defense earlier in the year in his 9th season in the NFL, had a passer rating in the 50s and "veteranly led" this team to 3 points. 

Meanwhile a 4th RD draft choice in his 3rd career start had a passer rating about 30 points higher and was a Tyler Boyd fumble away from taking the lead late in the game. So while we understand that you are mad that your child was benched; it was the right decision. Also, be prepared that we may take another QB in the upcoming NFL draft instead of letting your son start for his 10th year,

Sincerely.
                                                                             A J McCarron's mom

Fixed it for you Mrs. McCarron
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 08:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fixed it for you Mrs. McCarron

This would make sense (even in Fred logic) if Andy were ever benched for McCarron. 

As to MS McCarron: If I were her I'd spend a lot of time in the shower.

[Image: dee-dee-bonner.jpg]

Reply/Quote