Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spin or No Spin
(03-08-2018, 04:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah and after hearing about Baker's attitude problems in Tampa where he jumped off sides cost his team the game
and then was smiling after, not sold on this guy at all now. Doesn't matter if he has upside and has been disruptive if
he is dumb asshole.

Still want Vea, Edmunds or McGlinchey at 12 assuming Nelson is gone.

I doubt the Bengals will put that high a grade on Vea because of something stupid like "we don't value that position group as high", but I think if you have a beast like him, or a person like a healthy Sam Adams when he was on top of his game, it creates so many other opportunities for the defense as a whole.  Ray Lewis even said "I need someone to keep me clean to play my game".  

Vea isn't just big, but he is ridiculously fast and strong as well.  I really like the idea of him at NT.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 09:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I doubt the Bengals will put that high a grade on Vea because of something stupid like "we don't value that position group as high", but I think if you have a beast like him, or a person like a healthy Sam Adams when he was on top of his game, it creates so many other opportunities for the defense as a whole.  Ray Lewis even said "I need someone to keep me clean to play my game".  

Vea isn't just big, but he is ridiculously fast and strong as well.  I really like the idea of him at NT.  

Same here. The second biggest problem with this team last year was the ability to stop the run.

Vea automatically helps with this problem. But like i said i think Billings will be much better this year as will Glasgow.

Baker is an okay signing, he can be disruptive and he can stop the run, he is not a guaranteed roster spot with only a 1 year 3 mil deal.

Would be really happy with Vea at 12.
Reply/Quote