Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirtual Support for my wife...
(04-23-2018, 02:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not home yet hopefully in the next few days

Made it home yet?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All her counts are good but her AMC (immune system) I believe.. But she is still stuck in there they haven't let her go yet.

Apparently if she cant get them numbers up they will run another test to find out... shes been there 30+ days now

Been getting shots to boost her counts for the last 2 weeks
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: All her counts are good but her AMC (immune system) I believe..  But she is still stuck in there they haven't let her go yet.

Apparently if she cant get them numbers up they will run another test to find out...  shes been there 30+ days now

Been getting shots to boost her counts for the last 2 weeks

Keep hanging in there!  Tell her all your buddies from the message board are thinking of her.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Finally good news doctors says tomorrow or Friday she came come visit home for 3 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Finally good news doctors says tomorrow or Friday she came come visit home for 3 weeks.

That's fantastic news!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the great update! Keep em coming!!!
Reply/Quote
Wonderful news
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Finally good news doctors says tomorrow or Friday she came come visit home for 3 weeks.

Dude, that’s terrific, awesomeness news. Thank you for sharing.

Reply/Quote
GREAT! I'm sure she'll be glad to be home.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey,  

everyone I don't normally post much personal stuff here.  But its been a hell of a month and my wife could use prayers/ well wishes  or what ever you want to call it.

We closed on our house on 3/16 moved in 3/24  but on 3/21 we found out she had leukemia.  and on 3/29 she was admitted for at least 30 days for chemo. and then I'm not sure how long the home recovery is.

If you pray send some her way if you can. her name is Crystal.

~please note whats left of my sanity may be in danger

Praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Wife coming home today... Still long ways to go overall but she can finally see and critize all the work Ive done around our new house she got to live in all of 4 days.
Reply/Quote

(05-03-2018, 11:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wife coming home today...  Still long ways to go overall but she can finally see and critize all the work Ive done around our new house she got to live in all of 4 days.

That's friggin' awesome news man.....very glad for you guys.

Just keep the blinds closed, and the lights low.....maybe she won't notice. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 11:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wife coming home today...  Still long ways to go overall but she can finally see and critize all the work Ive done around our new house she got to live in all of 4 days.

If she can criticize you,she must be feeling better :andy: .
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 11:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wife coming home today... Still long ways to go overall but she can finally see and critize all the work Ive done around our new house she got to live in all of 4 days.

Love this post. Lmao

Reply/Quote
Well we now know when she will be headed back it looks like early june so will go back for another round of Chemo.

and her transplate is 6/12 so she might be home for good around the beginning of july
Reply/Quote
Thats more great news. Keep fighting.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 04:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well we now know when she will be headed back it looks like early june so will go back for another round of Chemo.

and her transplate is 6/12  so she might be home for good around the beginning of july

Wonderfull news :andy:
Reply/Quote
Xeno, any new updates on your wife?
Reply/Quote
Sorry I'm horrible about updating things ahha..

Wife did good thru her month at home no sign of the cancer returning. So no need to repeat the first process.

She returned to the hospital yesterday for basically the month of june. So the first week they are prepping for her Bone Marrow transplant which will happen on the 12th...

Then some weeks of recovery while they make sure Her body and the new cell accept one another... Then she will get to come home again.

Shes much happier she got to pack her bag this time... Last time they kinda surprised her... (thought it was just a consultation and ended up being a month stay)
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2018, 06:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Sorry I'm horrible about updating things ahha..

Wife did good thru her month at home no sign of the cancer returning.  So no need to repeat the first process.

She returned to the hospital yesterday for basically the month of june.  So the first week they are prepping for her Bone Marrow transplant which will happen on the 12th...  

Then some weeks of recovery while they make sure Her body and the new cell accept one another... Then she will get to come home again.

Shes much happier she got to pack her bag this time...    Last time they kinda surprised her... (thought it was just a consultation and ended up being a month stay)

All sounds very positive.  Very happy to hear this!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote