Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Illustrated.....Brutal
I just hope every player on Defense saw that article......
and no, SI hasn't been relevant since Christie Brinkley was on the cover.....
Reply/Quote
I actually like it. I would rather the team have a chip on its shoulder and no expectations nationally.

Go shove it up their ass, Dalton
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll go better than SI and predict anywhere from 0 wins to the league championship just to cover all the bases. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 12:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Predict Bengals will have the worst record in the league at 4-12.  Said the Bengals made a mistake by not releasing Dalton this offseason and finding another QB.

In preseason of 1971, The WLW Bengals show with Paul Brown and Phil Samp. 

Phil Samp : " Coach Brown, what do you think of the different sports magazines predictions for the Bengals ? "

Coach Paul Brown :  " It's kind of funny.  Every year these magazine come out in the summer saying where all the teams are going to finish. They make it sound like there is no reason for any of the teams to play the season.  However I've noticed these magazines are more wrong than they are right and they almost never predict any seasons right. So I think we will just go ahead and play the season anyway ". 

MORE FROM THESE SHOWS

Phil Samp : " Coach Brown, what do you think of the NFL Film Highlights of last season ? "

Coach Paul Brown : " I love these things. They send them to us every year. I love to watch them because they make every team, good or bad, look like they won the Super Bowl. They take out all the bad plays, and you look like world beaters. Of course then I go back to watching our real game film, and I see we have a lot to work on ".
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 07:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope every player on Defense saw that article......
and no, SI hasn't been relevant since Christie Brinkley was on the cover.....

The only thing that gives them cred is the swimsuit editions lol
Reply/Quote
So, after week 2, when we are 2-0? I bet the writer will probably crap their pants. It's not just them. Everyone around my work, and fellow Football fans, said we might get 4-5 games this year. It makes me want to snap someone

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
So everyone is salty that any non Bengal fan and outside region has no faith whatsoever in the Bengals? Lets see....

Bengals back to back seasons at 7-9 and as a result re-sign Lewis to a 2 year contract = You get what you get and you don't get upset!
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to get irritated that their haven't been any contract extensions.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 04:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm starting to get irritated that their haven't been any contract extensions.

I'm starting to get irritated I don't have 100 million dollars in my bank account.

......worked the first time thought I'd give it a second shot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote