Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spouses?
Do any of you guys, or gals, talk about this board with your spouses? My wife knows about some of you, and asks me what's going on here, all the time. Maybe we should all sign up our wives and have a special sub-forum for them so they can gossip about us. Nervous
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very little. My wife thinks all we ever post on here is pics of chicks. Which is why I don't post biker chicks anymore and changed my avatar. Lol. Plus, I would hate for her to read any Gmdino post and take stock in it. My life would become a living hell. Again, lol. I will let her have Facebook, I will kick back here in the back room of the internet and smoke cigars with you fellas.

Reply/Quote
We don't talk about the board or members. But I am Facebook friends with a few members and every once in a while my wife will see a post from someone and ask how I know someone from (insert town in ohio).
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 02:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Do any of you guys, or gals, talk about this board with your spouses?  My wife knows about some of you, and asks me what's going on here, all the time.  Maybe we should all sign up our wives and have a special sub-forum for them so they can gossip about us.   Nervous

I had my wife signed up on the old boards but she never posted.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 02:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Maybe we should all sign up our wives and have a special sub-forum for them so they can gossip about us.   Nervous

[Image: 3b406a0f-c08b-4497-a256-1bf59cec7436.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 10:19 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: 3b406a0f-c08b-4497-a256-1bf59cec7436.jpg]

LOL right... you guys don't want your wives lurking on you here.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 02:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Do any of you guys, or gals, talk about this board with your spouses?  My wife knows about some of you, and asks me what's going on here, all the time.  Maybe we should all sign up our wives and have a special sub-forum for them so they can gossip about us.   Nervous

Really thought you were gonna go wife swappin' on the sub-forum theme. One of the many reasons I like your posts: you're an unpredictable rascal!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I'll just tell her "We were talking about this on the boards," and that's it.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure she even knows this place exists.....I'm in football purgatory at home with a wife and two daughters.  It's why I'm here so much during the season.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Ya, she kinda knows about this place.  But she's not interested in the least.  Every now and then she'll ask what I'm doing on my phone and I'll tell her I'm just seeing whats going on in Bengal-land and then she'll roll her eyes at me like I'm crazy or something.  She don't understand and that's the way I prefer it.  Gawd, if she ever became interested in this place, we would all lose our minds.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I must be the only one who talks about the board. Hell, my wife came home the other day, saw I was on here, and asked me if there was any new info about Brad. She knows most of my friends by their username.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I must be the only one who talks about the board.  Hell, my wife came home the other day, saw I was on here, and asked me if there was any new info about Brad.  She knows most of my friends by their username.

Maybe I should just never thought the wife would be at all interested in message board news. lol
Reply/Quote
On occasion. She's usually doing her thing on her computer, or watching television, and he'll hear me snort or laugh or mumble 'you gotta be kidding me' and she'll ask if I'm on the boards. Once in a great while I'll call her over to show her a particularly interesting post just to see her reaction or get her thoughts. Most of the time though, no.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My wife doesn't look in detail. She just glances over and says "Oh, Your on your football site again."

SteelCitySouth's wife used to check out his posts over his shoulder. Which was particularly embarrassing for me, because about 50% of our interactions were us kidding each other about what we had done to each other's wives. After one particular session, he PM'ed me and said "My wife is reading this and laughing her ass off about the things we say!"

Yeah... I was a little embarrassed!

BTW- His wife is an exceptionally beautiful woman! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I must be the only one who talks about the board.  Hell, my wife came home the other day, saw I was on here, and asked me if there was any new info about Brad.  She knows most of my friends by their username.

(06-14-2017, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe I should just never thought the wife would be at all interested in message board news. lol

Ya know, they might be rather inclined to interact in our off topic forums.....actually, they'd probably like them.  Just keep them out of PnR LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Different topics will come up on the news and as we're talking i'll explain that i had already heard about it on the Bengals Emm Bee (mb). She knows about this place and how much time i spend on it, and doesn't quite understand why i'm on a football message board in the off season, no matter how many times i tell her there's much more than football on here. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 02:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Different topics will come up on the news and as we're talking i'll explain that i had already heard about it on the Bengals Emm Bee (mb). She knows about this place and how much time i spend on it, and doesn't quite understand why i'm on a football message board in the off season, no matter how many times i tell her there's much more than football on here. 

My wife caught me on Harley Dog's beer post the other night and asked what I was doing?   I was like, "Oh some of the guys are talking about beer again."  She just rolled her eyes and walked away. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
mine knows, was on it a few years back, but is too busy now with gaming to really do it

i occasionally mention it to her, and shes friends with some from here on facebook
People suck
Reply/Quote
Mine calls it a dork board... Just the way I like it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
My wife only asked about the subjects of discussion in the Pn'R forum. I would have gotten banned from there a lot sooner if I would have listened to her.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote