Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stains vs Bears
(12-17-2023, 05:52 PM)M.W. Wrote: Bears need to run on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down

That sack is killer
Reply/Quote
Why don’t they call more designed runs for Fields?

It’s like their OC thinks he’s Peyton Mammign
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:52 PM)M.W. Wrote: Bears need to run on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down

Or Fields needs to tuck and run after two seconds.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: That sack is killer

Yea, I am not sure why they are playing like they are behind.  The only thing working (kind of) is run plays.  Do that and run the clock!
Reply/Quote
How did the Titans get the ball back ? Sweet !!
Just glad the Texans didn’t score
Reply/Quote
Flacco running out of the pocket is hard to watch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:57 PM)Whacked Wrote: How did the Titans get the ball back ? Sweet !!
Just glad the Texans didn’t score

Held em. Now Texans have the ball again 9 secs their own 45 according to my phone.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:56 PM)M.W. Wrote: Yea, I am not sure why they are playing like they are behind.  The only thing working (kind of) is run plays.  Do that and run the clock!

Yup. And now the Stains have 4 min to get 7. Argg
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Flacco running out of the pocket is hard to watch.

Looks like he's clinching a poop.

Reply/Quote
Damnit

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Held em. Now Texans have the ball again 9 secs their own 45 according to my phone.

Thanks

Stains score Sad

17-17
Reply/Quote
Don’t know how Chicago can score again. Tenn better pull it off.

Reply/Quote
This bears team is so bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well DANG
Reply/Quote
Bears in a perfect position to win this still.

Reply/Quote
**** the bears, **** the Titans, **** will Levis and **** zac for not playing browning in our first 4 games lol
Reply/Quote
Looks like OT for Houston and Tenn.

Reply/Quote
Thinking CLE defense about to kill fields
Reply/Quote
Eff the Bears.

Reply/Quote
all the momentum is with the Browns, Chicago loses real quick.
Reply/Quote