Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stains vs Bears
Gonna have to count on Flacco getting his fourth.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I could only imagine Garrett being a Bengal. Good Lord.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:00 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This bears team is so bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That and Clevelands defense is so good
Reply/Quote
yip. Garrett is not human

Stains get ball back w 2 min and 3 TO’s
Great field position
Just need a FG

Shoot me

Stains imploded 4th Q
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I could only imagine Garrett being a Bengal. Good Lord.

Dude looks like he’s 50. I keep waiting for that to catch up with him. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bears are terrible so of course Bert playing for the Browns and having 3 INTs somehow keeps the Browns in the game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I think Browns will win by 10, and Levis is about to lose in OT. Thanks for that lol
Reply/Quote
How did the Bears win five games?

Reply/Quote
Titans at 4th and 20 in OT.

Reply/Quote
I'm hoping Texans tie somehow, will Levis ain't winning it lol
Reply/Quote
Catch the ball 29

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm hoping Texans tie somehow, will Levis ain't winning it lol

That works.

Reply/Quote
will Levis with a 3rd chance to win, this time he'll have the ball on the 40 or something
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How did the Bears win five games?

They played Commanders, Raiders, Panthers.  So that was 3 easy ones.  But to their defense they also beat Vikings and Lions.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
4th and 32 for Houston at their own 5. A chance for Tenn.

Reply/Quote
Stains about to sneak out a win.

Unreal.

Shoot me
Reply/Quote
And Bears let us down...
Reply/Quote
I much prefer Levis running instead of passing right now
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Bears let us down...

Bears have a lot of recent history of letting their own fans down as well.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
How much would a Texans tie help us vs. a Texans loss? Not as good but still good lol. Titans in 3rd and long at 2 minute warning of OT. They ain't converting it but I've been wrong multiple times today. They're on the wrong side of the 50, next FG wins.
Reply/Quote