Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Start Believing ?
Don’t want to jinx it so I’m going to say I don’t not believe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1 more thing. The Bengals are the only AFC team who is undefeated to this point against the AFC...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don’t want to jinx it so I’m going to say I don’t not believe.

Lol, we are so scurred of jinxing our team it isn't even funny.

(10-24-2021, 08:43 PM)Tony Wrote: 1 more thing. The Bengals are the only AFC team who is undefeated to this point against the AFC...

Yeah, both losses to the NFC. It's all good. Lets win two more AFC games before the bye shall we...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, we are so scurred of jinxing our team it isn't even funny.

Yeah, both losses to the NFC. It's all good. Lets win two more AFC games before the bye shall we...

Just hope they don't take their foot off the gas vs Jets and I don't believe Baker Hayfield will have the kind of games vs this D he's had over last couple seasons.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:48 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just hope they don't take their foot off the gas vs Jets and I don't believe Baker Hayfield will have the kind of games vs this D he's had over last couple seasons.

Is Baker playing is the question?

Thought he is hurt for some time...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:17 PM)Destro Wrote: So if the season ended today, we'd go to the Super Bowl?

I’m not sure I believe that just yet, but I expect after this week ends that the Bengals will be a top five team by SRS. By the Bengals point differential, a Pythagorean projection would predict a 12-13 win season for Cincinnati (on my phone so I can’t crunch the numbers at the moment).

They very well may be a legit contender. Still a lot of season.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:50 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m not sure I believe that just yet, but I expect after this week ends that the Bengals will be a top five team by SRS. By the Bengals point differential, a Pythagorean projection would predict a 12-13 win season for Cincinnati (on my phone so I can’t crunch the numbers at the moment).

They very well may be a legit contender. Still a lot of season.

Lets just stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lets just stay healthy.

Agreed sir.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is Baker playing is the question?

Not sure ? I thought he was only out for a minute but I'm not sure ?
Reply/Quote
Mr. Uzomah (sp).... This Man is balling
Routes are tight under mass blitz
Smart player
Reply/Quote
It's cool seeing some of the hesitancy subside, and as volatile as this team has been over the years, I totally understand. Hopefully some of the nagativity subsides along with it. I've been pretty optimistic about the team, but I think we actually have a chance to be better than I expected this soon.
Reply/Quote
I believe what I see and I believe im seeing good football. Ain't nothing more to it.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is Baker playing is the question?

Baker is 4th quarter poison to the Browns.  Let him play so if it's close we can set our watch on him throwing it away. 

Baker is goimg to play to the detriment of his team unless he's in an iron lung. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Not sure ? I thought he was only out for a minute but I'm not sure ?

Thought he tore his shoulder up. Need a Jay Glazier update pronto!

(10-24-2021, 08:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Baker is 4th quarter poison to the Browns.  Let him play so if it's close we can set our watch on him throwing it away. 

Baker is goimg to play to the detriment of his team unless he's in an iron lung. 

He played good against us in the 4th quarters last year but yeah, he bad this year so far and our D be good.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I believe what I see and I believe im seeing good football.  Ain't nothing more to it.

Perfect description. 

I was predicting a close loss pre game but Zac and Lou seem to have this team playing at a whole new level and more importantly the guys are playing for each other and excited for each other. 

Big strides on defense this year, the line is... well it is holding up, they are staying healthy and Burrow seems to be improving each week. They are getting to the top of the league faster then I thought they could. I was in the camp of 6 to 8 wins this year and another jump next year but they are going to be a problem this year for teams.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

He's got a torn labrum and fracture in his shoulder. Don't expect to see him against the Bengaks the first time around. They said 1 more hit could send him to surgery...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:59 PM)Spider Wrote: Well Said
On to next week and the Jets
Keep bringing there lunch pails

The Jets are an XFL squad with a 3rd string QB playing.  Burrow will be relaxing on the sideline before the 4th quarter.  
Reply/Quote
Gotta keep it up, 1 game at a time. We gotta go beat the jets next week. Can’t overlook anybody!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:00 PM)Tony Wrote: He's got a torn labrum and fracture in his shoulder. Don't expect to see him against the Bengaks the first time around. They said 1 more hit could send him to surgery...

Didn't know it was that bad. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Didn't know it was that bad. 

It's in his none throwing shoulder but still... 
Reply/Quote