Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's worried about threat
(01-15-2016, 04:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously, you should be banned for making up cap like this as I never suggested injuring anyone and now you stoop to accusing me of being someone else. This is not the smack forum, if you want to be an idiot, keep it there but I don't appreciate malicious attacks on my reputation in this forum.This is not the proper place.

(01-15-2016, 07:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are like the 10th account that I am supposed to also maintain.

Talking to yourself is a sure sign of problems...   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Admittedly not a good thing by Burfict, but having seen this...

...I really can't bring myself to ever get worked up in Foster's defense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:51 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Admittedly not a good thing by Burfict, but having seen this...

Wow.  Never saw that before.  And in a pre-season game?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:51 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Admittedly not a good thing by Burfict, but having seen this...

Wow. I bet Burfict got fined more....lmao..national fixed league (they don't deserve my caps)
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wow.  Never saw that before.  And in a pre-season game?

Yuuuup.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wow.  Never saw that before.  And in a pre-season game?

I have never seen that before either. That's a scary hit. That could actually ruin a career.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, you save your most inane drivel to spew out on this account. LOL

you love me haha
Reply/Quote